• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
U didn't put diddy. :(
Well I dont know if I'd be comfortable teaming with Diddy (I do best with characters that either tank or have lots of dumb safe disjointed moves) but if I can't find anyone else I'd be glad to team. :)

You're obviously really good, but Im not very experienced and I'd like sticking to what I know for this.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
Whats stopping everyone from saying they're from fl?
You have to present you florida ID. :(

BUT, if everyone from out of state rooms with one person from Florida... they will get the discount!!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Well I dont know if I'd be comfortable teaming with Diddy (I do best with characters that either tank or have lots of dumb safe disjointed moves) but if I can't find anyone else I'd be glad to team. :)

You're obviously really good, but Im not very experienced and I'd like sticking to what I know for this.
Hahah its cool I'm teaming with Razer i was just saying dont forget about diddy, he's decent in teams. Me and Razer win Teams(recently) or at least get second everytime we team. :)

Shaky

Smash Ace
MK vs. Ness 5-10! Let's do it!

Accepting money matches from any MK.

mnitg

Smash Apprentice
This is getting Crazy, I am working on the registration page as I type this message right now!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Me and Dphat are winning teams.

So dont waste your money by entering. :)

edit: Unless you're happy with 2-6th...

OverLade

Smash Hero
Looks like I'm going to this instead of Pound.

Anyone wanna team?
Hey Affinity, my brother Mampam is looking for a teammate. He uses Snake/MK and won doubles with me at the last gigs. I trained him myself and I'm sure he'd be down to team if you can't find anyone. :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
ESAM still need a teammate?

EDIT: Thanks RH. I'll try and get a hold of him. I'm fine with teaming with either him or ESAM.

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
What if we're OoC do we need to Pre reg? pretty sure we had a discount lol

Ally, the only way you receive the discount is if you send me a PM with the following information:

First and last name
city, country
gamer alias,

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
what happened to the game room??? I was actually planning on paying you guys a visit some time in the next 2 weeks :(
They closed it to put in a Chilis. -.-
If you're coming down, I'm sure SOMEBODY who lives there could help organize something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom