• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
If they play in losers (Ally v CO18) Ally will go MK

so CO18 better ready up them Anti-Tornado tactics.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Understand the MU? All DDD has to do is CG. easy ~40%. >_>
And it's just soooo easy to grab something with two grenades, a claymore, a C4, and mortars, right? :D Not to mention platform camping, mortar slide escaping, etc.

Plus, it's only 40% if he gets grabbed at the edge.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
what happened to NickRiddle?

Good **** CO18!

EDIT: WOW million posts out of nowhere, YOU GOT THIS NICK

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I wish there was a Twitter set up for this, or some update coming directly from the venue :p

Triangle.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hopefully someone takes out M2K's camping self lol, he's being a true lame camping like that.

Seibrik should stop sucking. Losing to a snake, c'mon.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
its because seibrik started playing mk like a ***...should've stuck with DDD he'd be in winners finals right now

Hyro

Smash Lord
If gliding under the stage isn't considered stalling then that's just people finding loopholes with the rules. SBR needs to step it up and change something so that it IS considered stalling. You can't be worrying about "but the rules say..."...just use some common sense lol

Circle.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Understand the MU? All DDD has to do is CG. easy ~40%. >_>
Lol no. Its the situations the CG puts you (Snake) in is pretty bad.

If they play in losers (Ally v CO18) Ally will go MK

so CO18 better ready up them Anti-Tornado tactics.
Lol well if he spams tornado hes not gonna win. but yea if ally goes mk i think he will win his mk is smart and he doesnt use that much nado from what i've seen.

Depends on how razer plays. lol. beating the best doesn't really have to do with much. it's how they play tbh :/.
i was speaking with CO18 in the chat for hobo21 which was last week and he said Razer puts up more of a challenge then ally cause hes all over the place lol After today i disagree and probably so will himself (co18) because razer hasnt never taken a game off Co18. Ally manged to get one in.

im only laughing at the situation cause ally was so sure he had pound and Winterfest in the bag. Im not saying he still cant win it, but its gonna be pretty **** hard to take 2 sets off a camping M2K thats assuming he doesnt face co18 again in losers and lets his pride get in the way and use snake

well anywayy i rooting for m2k because hes EC (shut up to the people who says he moved to midwest i know that but he considers NJ his home state which it is and he doesnt like midwest)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It IS stalling though. Jiggs pounding under the stage is considered stalling, and this is like that except faster and much much safer for MK/more dangerous for the opponent.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
M2K - making Smash unenjoyable to watch since Melee 2004. "It's not a choice, it's a life style."

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Agreed with PX and Hyro that gliding under the stage with MK is stalling. There's too many characters that can't do anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom