• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest Results. Kissimmee Florida.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
OMG can we please get Ally v/s CO18 up and the whole CO18 v/s M2K set. I don't understand why it was taken down to begin with.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well alright.. lol i know he told me the whole story.. but he told me that someone said he placed 16th for the tourney..

just wondering thats all. ^_^

-MERO-

Smash Apprentice
8bitman, Bunnyma placed like 22nd.

This was my last tournament. it's time for me to be more responsable, i cant let the money get me all lazy. i wont do offline for a long time, maybi Wifi a little, gotta stop brawling a lot, and hmm Halberd hope to have one last rematch :p <3

OverLade

Smash Hero
8bitman, Bunnyma placed like 22nd.

This was my last tournament. it's time for me to be more responsable, i cant let the money get me all lazy. i wont do offline for a long time, maybi Wifi a little, gotta stop brawling a lot, and hmm Halberd hope to have one last rematch :p <3
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Awww I feel you bro. If you have stuff in life to take care of go for it but I hope you can pop in for one last tourney if I'm there. If I'm ever in the orlando area I'll hunt you down so we can play :bee:

Top Bottom