• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
I'm there It's time to rep Ike again and I would love to money match M2K and Alley if thats ok with you guys.

MVD

Smash Master
hey you know what else is great? I still need a partner! -_- I wanna figure it all out early lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
^*ahem*

You can pay for me and we'll call it even! :bee:

EDIT: Also, it was funny how you reacted to what I said earlier today at ZP. XD

Lee: "So I owe you $10, right?"
Me: "And speaking of people owing me $10..."
MVD: "DON'T BRING THAT UP."

:069:

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I'm coming and dragging Dogysamich, Reflex, and Kismet with me.
Frames house me since you fail for not hooking me up when I was at Disney World lol.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Esam, i was gonna say lets team but not for this, something else, something just as epic though...next time i come to south fl?? if i don't end up teaming with brik again or something

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
So I will be on the coast by this time so I might go to this. Who would house me if I were to go? Also, if Ragnarok doesn't go I would like to have a partner.

I normally team with Darkysamich, but I do owe you from one of those Impact Clash tourneys *you probably don't remember*
You want to team with a silly samus ?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Esam, i was gonna say lets team but not for this, something else, something just as epic though...next time i come to south fl?? if i don't end up teaming with brik again or something
Seibrik is gonna team with me next PnT assuming that Afro and somebody else (i don't remember) don't go. If afro goes then sure, i'll team with you.

Top Bottom