• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin Official Brawl Power Rankings!!

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Bo Dunk, Wisconsin Power Rankings Update:

1. Me (KS)
2. Matt D
3. Aaron W
4. Tyler G
5. Steven P
6. Alex E
7. Nathan N
8. Michael C
9. Tony G
10. Peter L

Sago Sago Sago! Did you make the new Wisconsin update yet? Hurry up! If everybody is quitting, I should probably be number one! I can't wait!

Is the update up yet?

Yet?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
DELETE THIS POST

K imma shut up now. (didn't mean to double post :[)

Edit. lol it doesnt looks like CoFs problematic bracket is going to affect much here XD it miiiiight save hungers spot, but idk.... take your time

folk!

Smash Apprentice
i have a idea could kennispam get his own spot on the pr. ONE spot designated for him, say like kennispamland or kennispamania. you could even put a number 1 next to it so he could be #1. thus so when i acutally go on swf i dont have to read a MILLION whiney post. idk.........kenni ul find ur good when other people are sayin it, not u tellin everyone...chill.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
i have a idea could kennispam get his own spot on the pr. ONE spot designated for him, say like kennispamland or kennispamania. you could even put a number 1 next to it so he could be #1. thus so when i acutally go on swf i dont have to read a MILLION whiney post. idk.........kenni ul find ur good when other people are sayin it, not u tellin everyone...chill.
lolz you guise

Wafles

Smash Lord
I ****ing hate Kennispam online, but offline he's "acceptable".
Seriously, shut up Kennispam, your constant bickering is not going to hurt or help you, but it's certainly going to piss off everyone on the panel.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I ****ing hate Kennispam online, but offline he's "acceptable".
Seriously, shut up Kennispam, your constant bickering is not going to hurt or help you, but it's certainly going to piss off everyone on the panel.
I respect your opinion

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Hey you guys do keep talking about him look at how much attention he gets and hype he got at the last tourny if he keeps getting hype matches like this all he has to do is win one of them. Everybody already knows who he is.

Maybe its just part of his master plan to take over the midwest.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Hey you guys do keep talking about him look at how much attention he gets and hype he got at the last tourny if he keeps getting hype matches like this all he has to do is win one of them. Everybody already knows who he is.

Maybe its just part of his master plan to take over the midwest.
Then the ENTIRE UNIVERSE.

Erm, I mean, you heard nothing. •_•

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lol. God. Serious Business.

see how unnecessary that is?
But here's the difference, I could care less what you say about my beliefs. It doesn't bother me. Some of you guys get so uptight about power rankings and people saying stuff on the boards. There was a reason why we never had power rankings for Melee, cause this kinda stuff would go on, all it does is give anyone a right to whine and complain about stuff.

yoshq

Smash Master
But here's the difference, I could care less what you say about my beliefs. It doesn't bother me. Some of you guys get so uptight about power rankings and people saying stuff on the boards. There was a reason why we never had power rankings for Melee, cause this kinda stuff would go on, all it does is give anyone a right to whine and complain about stuff.
I believe in God too hunger, what?

also KenniSpam is the only one getting uptight or whining and complaining.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Says the guy who created a West High School power rankings for melee.
*edit: fixed

Scythe

Smash Master
As far as I can tell only one person is complaining and everyone else is just complaining that that one person is complaining.

*ejects*

Wafles

Smash Lord
I made a melee power rankings almost 3 years ago. Yah it was stupid I'll admit it. Way to get your facts wrong though...
My bad, I only saw the quote of yours in Kennispam's Waukesha PR and didn't really look into it beyond that.
My point still stands though.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Lonejedi the only thing you are achieving on this thread is pissing us all off and getting kenispam to love you.

Your last two posts have just been you trying to defend yourself. This is really pointless. We know you are a good debater Idk if anyone else cares or not but, I sure don't.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Trolling? I said one thing about brawl and it's like OMG SHUT UP LONEJEDI. Notice that I never care when people out right try to troll me by saying LONE SUCKS LONES GAY. Honestly, I said one comment, i'm sorry if it offended you. I personally think that having a power rankings for the top 10 when there are barely any brawl smashers in WI is pointless, but that's just my opinion, you guys will obviously do what you want, sorry if I came across as being rude with my first comment.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Trolling? I said one thing about brawl and it's like OMG SHUT UP LONEJEDI. Notice that I never care when people out right try to troll me by saying LONE SUCKS LONES GAY. Honestly, I said one comment, i'm sorry if it offended you. I personally think that having a power rankings for the top 10 when there are barely any brawl smashers in WI is pointless, but that's just my opinion, you guys will obviously do what you want, sorry if I came across as being rude with my first comment.
there are many smashers in WI whatchu talkin bout

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lmao @ lone trying to judge the WI brawl community when he hasn't been to a tourney in like, at least 6 months.
Fair enough Wafles. Since you like to talk crap. 5 dollar money match at the next tourney, we're at. Best 3/5 I go jiggs you go falco. I'll show you how useless this game is. If I lose, I'll eat crow, admit that I'm wrong and never say a bad word about brawl on these boards again. and you get 5 bucks. If I win, I never have to hear one of your sad excuses of a comeback ever again.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Fair enough Wafles. Since you like to talk crap. 5 dollar money match at the next tourney, we're at. Best 3/5 I go jiggs you go falco. I'll show you how useless this game is. If I lose, I'll eat crow, admit that I'm wrong and never say a bad word about brawl on these boards again. and you get 5 bucks. If I win, I never have to hear one of your sad excuses of a comeback ever again.
LOL IF WAFLES DOESNT TAKE THIS, I SURE AS **** WILL :DDD I'll even go falco XD

folk!

Smash Apprentice
i would like to see this as well.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
LOL IF WAFLES DOESNT TAKE THIS, I SURE AS **** WILL :DDD I'll even go falco XD
Deal. and Ill take on Wafles for 5 bucks too.

And yes Quaz, I care a little. I came in here, made a comment I regret making, apologized for being rude, and some of you continue to go on about it.

Wafles

Smash Lord
You said something stupid in a brawl power rankings topic when you didn't know what you were talking about, that's that.
I'll probably take this money match, but no guarantees that if you say something stupid about brawl again that I wont post some kind of sad excuse for a comback about it (assuming I lose, which is possible since you were pretty good at this game when you played). =)

If you dont want to travel I'll probably host a tourney at UWO for brawl + melee in March or April.

Arty

Smash Lord
You planking Wafles with Jiggs won't "show him how useless this game is". It's a tactic, usually banned, that Falco can't stop.

Top Bottom