• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wisconsin Official Brawl Power Rankings!!

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
Or play Fatboy, his climbers are getting decent. =p
obviously nowhere near lain's
Marshall can't beat me in Icies dittos :p. He's probably better in non-dittos if he's been practicing since Loki's Church tournament, though.

Quaz

Smash Master
so I was playing Tapion in B+ today and I had learned that I play to win too much.

I have no idea how everyones mindset is in the game, but if you wanna get better.. then play to get better, dont play to win, ever. Try new things out, always. If they work, use them more, if not.. dont use them? lol. Hell, even in tourney you should always play to get better, that you'll eventually end up winning anyways as of a result from getting better.

All from yours truely, Tapion. A legend with an amazing insight on smash.

Just thought I'd throw this in here for those incase they needed it. I get the feeling almost everyone knows this though.. yeah.. I'm a weirdo like that.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
these organized rankings and the sudden spike in new players who live next to me make me want to learn brawl. is there any super fast, techy, shine spamming character equivalent in brawl?

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
madwak the best you're gonna get is probably diddy kong due to all the banana management and "dribble" techniques.

he's a bit unorthodox though

metaknight is some fast broken **** but everybody knows how to fight him. best in the game if you do it right though (like fox in melee)

a lot of good chars kinda flow in and out, its like aerial camping, g&w wario etc (jiggs in melee)

other chars have a stupid move or several stupid moves that let them do extremely well -- snake lucario etc (no equivalent in melee)

Sago

Smash Lord
madwak the best you're gonna get is probably diddy kong due to all the banana management and "dribble" techniques.

metaknight is some fast broken **** but everybody knows how to fight him. best in the game if you do it right though (like fox in melee)

a lot of good chars kinda flow in and out, its like aerial camping, g&w wario etc (jiggs in melee)

other chars have a stupid move or several stupid moves that let them do extremely well -- snake lucario etc (no equivalent in melee)
never really looked at it like that but its actually pretty accurate

folk!

Smash Apprentice
so I was playing Tapion in B+ today and I had learned that I play to win too much.

I have no idea how everyones mindset is in the game, but if you wanna get better.. then play to get better, dont play to win, ever. Try new things out, always. If they work, use them more, if not.. dont use them? lol. Hell, even in tourney you should always play to get better, that you'll eventually end up winning anyways as of a result from getting better.

All from yours truely, Tapion. A legend with an amazing insight on smash.

Just thought I'd throw this in here for those incase they needed it. I get the feeling almost everyone knows this though.. yeah.. I'm a weirdo like that.
lol im glad:) lets play some b+...come webters or something!

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman

I like this. Diddy really intrigues me with everything he can do. His game has infinite possibilities compared to Gangsta Watch, which is why I'm switching to him. Not to mention DKC2 was the best platformer ever made.

Wafles

Smash Lord
wisconsin sucks why didn't more of you go to no koast, we could have placed better than 33rd.
YoshQ was playing so good at No Koast, him and myself definitely deserved better than 33rd =\
No Koast v2 had some janky seeding, pools didn't even matter lmao

But seriously, the amount of talent that was at No Koast was a little overwhelming, and made me realize just how much WI needs to improve as a whole, so I think I've gained a whole different respect for these power rankings and what needs to come out of them.

yoshq

Smash Master
YoshQ was playing so good at No Koast, him and myself definitely deserved better than 33rd =\
No Koast v2 had some janky seeding, pools didn't even matter lmao

But seriously, the amount of talent that was at No Koast was a little overwhelming, and made me realize just how much WI needs to improve as a whole, so I think I've gained a whole different respect for these power rankings and what needs to come out of them.
werd, nice post

Top Bottom