• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Granted. Only Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are playable characters. And Ganondorf can't dair cancel.

I wish there was no tripping.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Granted, but instead, you only get to play as one of 2 characters.

I wish I could fire a real life HADOUKEN.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
granted, the PC version is full of glitches, there's no unlockable or collectable characters, trophies, stickers, or stages, the whole thing freezes after 10 seconds of gameplay, and you can only play as the lowest-tier character against all the higher tiers at once.

i wish the Sonic 2 version of Hidden Palace was completed & put in the game.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Granted but all the gameing companies of the world colapesed and do to economic turmoil and the fact you have a remake of sonic two one of the few in this world you have to sell it in order to live.

I wish Brawl brought back all thoughs advance tech. back so I would have a reason to get a Wii in the first place!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
granted, but it's all in alien... i'll read a controller page...

"to use special attacks, press down on the zyyx and hold the zoyphtachhque in any direction you want for 5 freebs..."

i wish there characters from pixar series (i.e. toy story, cars, etc.) in a Kingdom Hearts game.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Granted but the right to the next kingdom hearts game is now owned by 4 KIDS "Down with with disney all hail 4 KIDS!!!"

I wish I could meat Link in person, any Link, Just to interview him.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
granted, it makes your DS explode...

i wish that the fish was delish and it made quite a dish.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you lose all battles, losing the title of Pokemon Master shortly aftwerwards.

I wish I could use a real life Falcon Pawnch on my worst enemy.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Granted. They also use a falcon punch, and we all know what happens when 2 falcon punches collide :/

I wish I could have a piece of pie right now.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it's only a crumb of a piece therefore it does nothing to satisfy you.

I wish that tomorrow was Friday. =(

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Granted, but only in my time-zone and further east, where it's Thursday already. Not for you.

I wish for something cool to happen. And by cool I mean the awesome cool, not the freezing kind. So no surprise blizzards that kill me.

E: Granted, but you can't use it because you're not the hero. Also there's now all the monsters roaming around the world.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you're sadly disappointed to find out this "cool" event happens when you're about to die, in the last 30 seconds of your life.

I wish for bad things to stop happening forever to people and myself. D:

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Wow... I hate you Cutting Edge. I wished for pie, and I went to work. Found out that I was 30 minutes late to pie, and I got crums. God ****it!

Anyways...

Granted, everything bad is now considered good. It's good for me to mug you because I'm profiting, and good for you because you won't spend it on something meaningless :D

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Granted but because you did not say what you wish for you get nothing.

I wish I could wavedash in battle (the one Ad tech witch I am having troubles pulling off in battle even though I can do it in training mode all day long.)

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Wow... I hate you Cutting Edge. I wished for pie, and I went to work. Found out that I was 30 minutes late to pie, and I got crums. God ****it!
Oh no! I am so sorry. >__>; Like I knew it was actually gonna happen? xD Guess my predictions are more accurate than I thought. Lmao.

Granted, but that's the only advanced tech you'll ever be able to learn.

I wish that I could Scar knee better. =(

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Granted, but Scar still Scar-knees better than you. Your self-confidence plummets when you discover this, leading you into a rapid spiral of depression, complete with alienating all of your friends and the consumption of way too much booze. It doesn't end well, to say the least.

I wish my mind didn't go to such dark places at times.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Granted. It goes to the gutter now.

I wish I wasn't at the mall with a couple of girls parading in Hollister while I'm sitting outside waking for them to be done with the hour they said they were going to be.

Granted. You have now created "show pictures of other pictures"

I wish I could buy a fan for my room ;___;

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Oh, come on, that's too easy. It destroys your planet and everything you hold near and dear, while leaving you stranded in space (which you entered to avoid getting destroyed when you predicted your space station would turn on your planet), alone, without any human contact until the inevitable happens and you snap, going crazy and destroying your space vessel. The space vessel and the planet-destroying space station then collide, the explosion from the former causing a particularly vulnerable section of the latter to explode and the combined force of the explosions creating a black hole. Taking in the destroyed planet, as well as the rest of your home solar system, the black hole grows in size, gradually annhilating more matter until it becomes the size of a star, then a solar system, then a star cluster, then a galaxy, which eventually results in the destruction of all created matter in the Universe. To add insult to injury, God pardons everybody else who died because of this event, known in the afterlife as "Soju's Royal ****-Up", which not only results in your going to Hell for all eternity, but your being alone in Hell for all eternity.

On an unrelated note, I wish I had the power to kill cockroaches.

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the tomato's scream lasts in your head forever, causing you to go insane for the rest of your life.

I wish I had the Ocarina of Time and knew all the songs which had the effects.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
granted, you lose the lottery, you lose your house, your girlfriend, your possessions, your BOX-HOME... and finally... your LIFE!

i wish life were an animated cartoon. (i know, it's strange. but for some reason, everything looks better in chowder/flapjack/adventure time style... or squigglevision.)

The Cutting Edge

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but he's the only character you can use, you suck with him, and can never win. (Wow that sounded less harsh in my head.)

I wish that I could fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom