• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
granted, but they all are molded

I wish my life was in HDTV, dolby surround sound

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
You get your 123 pizzas, but they're a mile diameter each and 100 ft. thick, and they smother you to death.

I wish that I could make my own platforming game the way I want it.

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
Granted, but in the process, you are incapacitated to the point where you cannot use the vast knowledge you have gained.

I wish that TakDragon7 would stop wishing for pizzas past 125, since it is a nice, round number.

strider43

Smash Journeyman
Granted but he never stops wishing for 125 pizzas <--- = LOL!
I wish for a big cute adorible doggy that I can wove and wove for ever and ever and ever!!!!!!~~~

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
granted, but the dog is dead
I wish that no one else posts, and that everyone continues to post. (corrupt that one!)

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
Granted, but then Pythag is the only member on these boards now.

I wish for a copy of Super Mario World for the SNES, an emulator that would allow me to legally copy the game into the computer, and the Lunar Magic editing program so that I can make custom levels for Super Mario World. Oh and I wish for them all to be working without my computer or any of its parts such as the keyboard and mouse breaking in the process, my body disfigured in some way in the process, or anything in my house losing any power in the process. (I'm trying to be very careful about what I wish for.;))

strider43

Smash Journeyman
granted, but the dog is dead
I wish that no one else posts, and that everyone continues to post. (corrupt that one!)

Granted, but you get banned for confusing Gideon with your stupidity.
I wish for Sam to swim

Swim Sam, Swim Sam, Swim Sam, Show them your Some Swimmer. Swim like the snow white swan swam Sam, you know how the snow white swan swam Sam? Eight Sharp Shivering Sharks out to Steal your Limbs.
So a well Swum Swan Is a Swan well Swum, so Swim Sam, Swim Sam, Swim...

strider43

Smash Journeyman
Graanted *sniff sniff* but but but -- *runs to corner* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH SAM DON"T LEAVE ME WHY GOD WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
OK. Since nobody tried to corrupt my wish, and since strider43 didn't make any wishes, I'll go and repeat my wish. (Oh and I've got an idea on how to corrupt a wish for 128 pizzas which includes a certain easter egg inside.;))

I wish for a copy of Super Mario World for the SNES, an emulator that would allow me to legally copy the game into the computer, and the Lunar Magic editing program so that I can make custom levels for Super Mario World. Oh and I wish for them all to be working without my computer or any of its parts such as the keyboard and mouse breaking in the process, my body disfigured in some way in the process, or anything in my house losing any power in the process. (I'm trying to be very careful about what I wish for.;))

strider43

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but I can wield Falco O_O

I wish I could also wield t3h Drillshine!

TJC I just wanted to say that your wish was really poor quality because it throws the fun out of this game. And wishing for the same thing over and over again like TAK is doing also kills it because it gets boring.
Just wish for something simple and see how people respond to you, you don't want to win you want to have FUN!

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
Granted, but I can wield Falco O_O

I wish I could also wield t3h Drillshine!

TJC I just wanted to say that your wish was really poor quality because it throws the fun out of this game. And wishing for the same thing over and over again like TAK is doing also kills it because it gets boring.
Just wish for something simple and see how people respond to you, you don't want to win you want to have FUN!
Before I corrupt your wish and make my own, I'd like to say sorry about that. I wanted to see if anybody could corrupt that wish. (and they did, which pleases me btw) I didn't make that wish to win, but rather to have fun in seeing how people would corrupt it. I also repeated that over once because it appeared that nobody saw my wish, perhaps because of two people posting at the same time. But anyways, back to the game.

Granted, but it's been taken out of Brawl, so no more using it online.

I wish that Sonic and Megaman were playable characters in Brawl.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
wish granted, but they will be the worst characters in the game

i wish ssbb comes out 2moro

Sir Nels the Slayer

Smash Cadet
Granted, but Mr. GAW is no longer allowed in tournaments, and the game explodes whenever someone tries to use him.

I wish that I could have better luck at finding a Nintendo Wii. (I said I'd buy one yesterday, but NOOO! They had to be OUT OF STOCK!)

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
Granted. All of the Nintendo Wiis in the world appear in front of your house, but they all belonged to the angry mob of people that has come to take them all back, and probably give you a lynching along the way.

I wish that I was the best player at Super Smash Bros. Melee of all time.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Granted. But it turns out Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a Way better game and everyone except yourself starts playing that.

I wish I had a sandwich but I refused to eat it.

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
Granted, but it turns out to be the Broodwich from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Look up that show on Wikipedia for more information on why that's a bad thing.

I wish that I was a god.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted but you die of heat exaustion.
I wish the next poster gets an ex wife.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
granted, but they all are invisible

i wish, today was tomorrow and tomorrow was yesterday