• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium-FiRe

Smash Journeyman
granted, but you will have to play that for the rest of your life andin doing so u will lose all your money and propertry except a tv and ur game system. You cannot sleep either and u will starve.

I wish i would be the richest person in the world

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but since you are richer than Bill Gates he sends out his Techno-DOOM bots to hunt you down, destroy you, and negotiate his way into your fortune.

I wish I had retractable claws.

Titanium-FiRe

Smash Journeyman
granted, but every word you see and everything you hear will be "musilage"

I wish i could see through anything i wanted

Barogrei

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but by seeing the true demoralizing nature of everthing that exists you throw yourself off a cliff without any memory of happiness.

I wish that the person who answers my wish will live happily.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but in order for me to live happy, you must enter a realm of nightmares beyond nightmares (boy that was easy :p)

I wish for 3 more wishes

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but only the CPU works. The keyboard, monitor, and mouse all malfunction, and in a flurry of sparks fuse the connections permanently to your now useless computer.

I wish mosquito bites didn't itch or hurt.

Barogrei

Smash Apprentice
Granted Bahamut, physical pain you shall never feel from their touch, for now mosquitoes shall drain your soul!

My wish is that none shall answer my wish.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but since this is the wish corruptor game, I shall corrupt your wish by granting it (boy, another easy one :laugh: )

I wish for stinky cheese

Edit: Barogei, I pity the foo who try to make a paradox out of things. You wanted nobody to grant your wish. The corruption of that wish is for it to be granted, so it's basically a waste of a wish, and bandwidth. Don't try to make things complicated.

Barogrei

Smash Apprentice
You may have your stinky cheese! You may have lots and lots of stinky cheese. The stinky will be so great that you will drown in it and die

By the way, you cheated on the answer to my wish. In order to grant my wish, you must not reply. And the stipulation of the game is that you must grant someone's wish and add something to it to make the wisher regret it. And the only way to grant my wish is not to grant it. And to not grant it, is to grant it. My wish is impossible to achieve, an impossibility. And you cannot corrupt what you never grant. I shall retain my above wish. This thread now must taste the wrath of me!

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
well, if you want your wish of someone not replying to be corupted, then someone replying anyway would technicly be a coruption of that wish, but if we were to stick the the paradox of your wish, then your wish would never be wished cuz you wanted noone to grant it so you might as well have not granted it. or you could make the wish of it not beign granted, but then this wonderfully fun thread would die and it would be all your fault and everyone would stone you to death, so your wish has been corrupted without it being corrupted or granted, and if you followed all i said correctly you know im right, and if you dont think im right then you didnt follow it correctly and you probably have a headache.

I wish that my ham and cheese sandwich was the best ham and cheese sandwich in the world.

Barogrei

Smash Apprentice
To be honest, I knew that it was an impossibility. That was why I posted it, to destroy this evil thread. Actually I have no grievances with this thread. But I just wanted to know that I had stumped it.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
PsiFlameMaster's wish is granted, but it is microscopic in size, and too small for your tastebuds to detect.

I wish Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced had better music, but everything else stayed the same.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, but by some freak accident just as the sound is upgraded your ears are chopped off in a car accident and your eardrums get played on by a drumer just the right size to beat on them and he wont stop playing so all you can hear is his drumming for all of eternity.

I wish I had a nice, cool glass of pure, not poisoned or anything else done to it glass of water.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but the water is so pure and unblemished that the government breaks into your house, confiscates it and puts it on display in the Smithsonian before you can drink it.

I wish my opinion mattered above everyone else's.

paperboy

Smash Ace
Granted, but then you die 10 seconds later, so nobody gets to hear your 1337 opinions

I wish for more stinky cheese

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
A dump truck dumps 5 tons of stinky cheese on your house. Your neighbors (and us on the boards) beat you up and yell "STOP ASKING FOR STINKY CHEESE!"

I wish that when I die, I die at the EXACT same time and place as my wife, holding her.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted. You become as strong as Arnold Palmer, an aging old retired golfer.

I wish I could control the color of my irises.

Cerebrate

Smash Lord
Granted, but it's only connected for 30 minutes a day and has enough pop-ups to make a telemarketer say, "Whoa! Lighten up!"

I wish I hadn't missed that Radiohead concert on the radio the other day.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but since im godlike, your wishes will be corrupted and the other wishes not.

I wish the killer dolphins episode on the Simpsons would be played more often.

kephren

Smash Apprentice
Granted, But school now runs 10 hours a day, including weekends.

I wish I had the ability to time travel

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but in your enlightened state you find that life is pointless, and you are compelled to go live in a cave in the Rocky Mountains as a hermit.

I wish my clothes never got dirty when I wore them.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, Siegfried, but the tiger will maul your friend Roy and put him in the hospital

(Wait, that already happened . . . )

I wish that money didn't matter in life.

Samus_Man1

Smash Apprentice
Your wish is granted, but since money doesn't matter the world is full of confusion and life ends

i wish i had a proton cannon

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Granted, but the only humorous thing you do is make a complete a** of yourself.

I wish my headache would go away. Forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom