• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but in order to get rid of them you must get 5000 allergy shots, which will cause your arm to be amputated.

I wish I had a windows

Maruiniq

Smash Ace
ummmmm, i'll have to get back to you on that
granted, but then a meteor comes threw the window and kills you. And when you're in heaven (or **** ;) ), you find out that not having a window was the only thing that would have kept you alive is not having a window...

I wish i could go back in time and pay the extra little 5 dollars for my game to come sooner or i get half my money back!!

bonehead

Smash Apprentice

well, kylie666 you already had a big mac for dinner so no big mac for u only fries but its still a bag with "big mac" on it

i wish my dingo was brownih

s0c*

Smash Apprentice
Umm how am i supposed to respond to that....your dingo turns out to be yellow(?)...o..k......

I wish i wasn't so dang cool.....*sobs quietly to self*

bluelion20

Smash Ace
Granted, but now you will wear suspenders, have giant coke-bottle glasses, you will wear shorts that end at your thighs, you will comb your hear back completely straight, and you will wear incredibly giant velcroe shoes.

I wish for it to be November so I can play Halo 2.

quack

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but it turns out its evil

I wish I had some extre money lying around that I earned.And that no one steals it.

Emacee

Smash Ace
But the money turned out to be very old and crumbles upon tactile contact.

I wish I had more "Hot and spicy", imported ramen. (Nongshim brand)

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
granted, but it sooooo hot your toungh must be surgicaly removed to keep your brain from frying.

I wish that every time I looked in my pocket there was a new NON-COUNTERFEIT $20 bill, and that the government wouldn't come after me and that I wouldn't be held captive for the money or anything like that. :D ;)

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but once you get over one million dollars in cash, you put it in a bag and it catches on fire.

I wish I got the cell phone I was promised 6 months ago.

bluelion20

Smash Ace
HA! I don't have a GF. Oh wait, thats bad:(

Anyway, granted, but then you become even less popular then him.

I wish I had a pet Ogre.

soroush123

Smash Lord
Granted, but a hobo then gives you everthing in the world.

I wish for the world's best slice of pizza, Tied to my arm so I can't drop it, made with the world's best ingredients, with a shield around it that only lets me in, so only I can touch it.

There, lets see you screw that!

VeryAngrykirby

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but 2 weeks later you get.. SOMETHING! Mwahahaha....ah...forget it....

I wish for my own battlemech that works, doesnt explode, and doesnt expire or run out of weaponry/ammo(the Mechwarrior one)

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Granted, he has stopped trying, because now he is! He gets with a bunch of his friends after school and beats you up.

I wish all the cats in the world would die!:demon:

SakuraPichu

Smash Ace
Granted, but all the dogs in the world come to your house and stalk and chase you because they cant chase cats.

i wish i had a life-size Stich doll, not a living one, that's squishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom