• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
granted, Xbox live is dead now.

i wish more people play stinkoman 20x6

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Granted, that's all you can say now. "Objection" in different languages. English, Greek, French, Mandarin, Taiwanese, sign language, Morse code, etc. But you can't say anything else in any language.

I wish my vocal skills were better.

...Since the guy that corrupted that wish before didn't actually make sense. Better vocal skills and not being able to talk?

UberMario

Smash Master
Granted, but you faint from your own awesomeness.

I wish the "Things that Fighting Game Characters would never say" game was still active.

Raging-Banebou

Smash Cadet
Granted, but you now say stuff from educational television.

I wish the Angry Video Game Nerd would review Gamer's All-Star Revolution if it came out. http://raging-banebou.deviantart.com/gallery/#Gamer-s-All-Star-Revolution

P.S: Here's what the game is about...

Plot: Abyss wishes to conquer the gaming world, so he enlists the help of Plankton, Akuma Shogun, Darkrai and Overlord Zenon to be his "Four Guardians" to lead his armies. Also, a powerful force is sealed up in the "Crimson Dimension" and is waiting to be released at any moment (which Abyss fears could destroy the Gaming World he's about to conquer). Can everyone stop Abyss's evil plans and find out who's in the "Crimson Dimension"?

Also, here's the current character roster: http://raging-banebou.deviantart.com/journal/24442647/

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Granted, your classmates, and the teacher are grossed out and are puking in teh girls bathroom...

i wish that wasn't so disturbing...

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Granted. He's top tier. Too bad the list goes by how overrated the characters are.

I wish all memes ceased to exist.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Granted, however they go in one final blow where every meme is somehow used against you... Violently. (i.e.
"You get Falcon Punched by Captain Norris over 9000 times while he's hitting you with a mudkip which you liek, and while Rick Astley is singing "Never Gonna Give You Up" right next to you and a duck on wheels drives over you"
... And worse!)

I wish I didn't forget some important word for both English AND Finnish (so can't even check from a dictionary) almost always, when I need to come up with something quickly (like right now)

UberMario

Smash Master
Granted, but you pay $1000 per hour to the person that does.

I wish for a peanut butter taco.

UberMario

Smash Master
Granted, but you wave it so hard that a candle ignites your tapestry.

I wish water could be burned.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Wish granted. It evaporates.

I wish water could actually burn without evaporating.

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Granted, and now that it does make sense, a black hole has spawned where his post was.
I wish for unlimited Wii points.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Wish granted, but you loose the activation code for it.

I wish for eternal glory.

Granted, but you are forced to have the glory for being the bro of Lasrs the Great, the Almighty, the Narcaccistic, the Egotastic, the Great.

I wish for Clownbot to find a loophole in my statement regarding "Melerifinilical".

Granted, but it's so melerifinilical, that the very fabric of space and time tears, exposing the central intelligence of the universe to an all-consuming black hole that causes a cataclysmic, catastrophic inversive explosion making existence collapse on itself.

I wish that was in my power to do so.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Your wish is granted, but now the very fabric of space and time tears, exposing the central intelligence of the universe to an all-consuming black hole that causes a cataclysmic, catastrophic inversive explosion making existence collapse on itself, and it's all your fault.

I wish I was superhuman enough to be the last remaining life form after existence collapses on itself.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Granted. He's somewhere in one of the stage textures in the background. You'll need the unrestricted camera code to see him, though.

I wish my Pokémon could level themselves up.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you have no E Can. (That's the first time I listened to the whole song. I usually just sing to the part that's in all of the Nico Nico Douga medleys.)

I wish for more medleys.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Granted. Now you're overrated because of all of the memes that make you "equivalent" to Chuck Norris, who I also find annoying.

I wish the guy I liked wasn't busy today so I could've spent the day with him, along with our other friends.

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Why can't you eat a steak? Medical issues or something?

Granted. It turns out it was undercooked and you get E. coli.

I wish people I despised would stop randomly adding me on Facebook.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Wish granted. Now people you despise specifically add you on Facebook.

I wish more people would ask me for avatar requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom