• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Woah, I didn't think Sonic would be released" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nindgod

Smash Journeyman
Post here if you are flabbergasted.

Sorry guys.

(This isn't an Anti-Sonic thread, this is more of an Anti-Sonic people and people who didnt think he'd get in Thread)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Regardless of wanting him in or not, did anyone actually doubt that they'd put him in?

Althought I seriously never thought they'd put him on the website.

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Yep...I was one of the anti-Sonic people.

Honestly, I thought that Nintendo and Sega might not cooperate to let Sonic in, and then they announced the S&M Olympic games thing...and then I began to wonder......and it happened :D

Ryudragon29

Smash Journeyman
I was kinda expecting it with the pro-Sonic who all said "Sonic is tomorrow!" but when I first saw the site, I thought it was a joke or that I was dreaming...

altir

Smash Apprentice
Yep...I was one of the anti-Sonic people.

Honestly, I thought that Nintendo and Sega might not cooperate to let Sonic in, and then they announced the S&M Olympic games thing...and then I began to wonder......and it happened :D
id just like to point this out

took me off gaurd too.

PaperDream

Smash Apprentice
I was surprised too. I never thought he'd make it in, but now that I see it, I'm kinda excited to try him out.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
I think it should be a rule that everyone that didn't want him in or thought he would suck can not play as him. That will teach you for being overly pessimistic.

Beno

Smash Rookie
I didn't care if sonic got in or not. I just didn't think he would be on the website, because it's probably gonna hurt S&M Olympic Games sales

Lesheik

Smash Lord
When I looked at the site today, I was like "WTF! SONIC?"

Biggest surprise ever...

Desruprot

Smash Lord
I did not expect it now, but I knew the fans would win over eventually...although by the video, I am a bit worried that he may be over powered....But it is possible they jus did it to show him off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom