• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Power RankingZ: YELLOW FEVER POWER RANKING!!! ONLY 2 SPOTS CAZ NOBDY COMES CLOSE

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
Most Mexican Wolf. I deserve a spot because I speak better Spanish than Kain =/.
I demand to be on the most mexican wolf list regardless of the fact i don't do tournies and i'm British. I have the heart of a Mexican and thats what counts

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Can't believe I missed week 1 :(

I should check smashboards more often instead of playing other games(and college).

I vote myself for being a creepy wolf :O

I kinda miss brawl :(

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
see's Captain Sa10*
*head explodes*
lolololol, I know right?

>.<

^ This :O Welcome back ;D

And yeah, post more :) Things are kinda all over the place, but the boards are active I suppose :p

:059:
Lol, thanks for the welcome. I should be posting more since I got back into brawl a few days ago(and melee as well :O). So yea, I'll be around more.

My Wolf is so rusty that I think I forgot everything, but Bair.....I'll never forget Bair:oneeye:

Top Bottom