• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
i'm not sure if i'll be in the EC by the time Apex starts. I can go back early, but i wouldn't have a place to stay for 1 month before classes start
:< I see... yeah, going to APEX wouldn't be the most logical thing haha.

Ah well, everyone else should go to APEX so that the Japanese decide to come over for future nationals :3

:059:

pulse131

Smash Ace
choice beat sean's mk multiple times recently actually.
He's beaten havok's MK, and nearly took a set vs DSF's MK.
He beats all mks that aren't top ranked.

It doesn't really seem like wolf loses to MK. More like the wolf PLAYER loses to the mk PLAYER. It seems more like a skill level difference rather than character difference. Also a lot of knowledgable smashers that have exposure to top wolf players believe wolf does pretty dam good against mk.

The matchup is getting closer and closer. I can give you some really helpful tips vs mk if you want, but it takes a lot of practice.

**Edit**
oh and kain beat dsf at MLG. Check the bracket ;-)
O.o teeeeeeech miii plllllzzzzz. cant beat catnip to save my ***. let alone zex

pulse131

Smash Ace
sweet. no confirmation yet but i may be housing for bio4. got like 6 people wanting to stay at my place o.o
if so...how to beat meta with wolf info would be great. moar moar moar moar moar and you guessed it, more info. oh ya, hellz bellz!! i haz wifi neow!! ****, moving out of your parents sure has its benefits...
1290-6276-8338 i suppose this is my friend code. dont know how i go about finding my wii number or what it does.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
sweet. no confirmation yet but i may be housing for bio4. got like 6 people wanting to stay at my place o.o
if so...how to beat meta with wolf info would be great. moar moar moar moar moar and you guessed it, more info. oh ya, hellz bellz!! i haz wifi neow!! ****, moving out of your parents sure has its benefits...
1290-6276-8338 i suppose this is my friend code. dont know how i go about finding my wii number or what it does.
I am leik totaly gonna add u when I get my wii back from repairs ^_^
wifi will either make you or break you...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I beat Pyonic Star today, Pink Fresh, some guy named Nixon. Got 2-0'd by Korn in Mk dittos. And lost to Omni 1-2 using Wolf every match. Glad I took a round from Omni this time. Went from being 0-2'd to 1-2 and next time I'm gonna win hopefully :bee:

Got 7th in singles and 4th in doubles. Stepping it up ;)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Good chips, dude. You should go Wolf against MK it's really a lot better than you think. Even then you shouldn't use MK against MK because all good MKs know the ditto so well it's pointless to go MK (hence you being 2-0'd by Korn but doing better against Omni).

Keep it up.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Good chips, dude. You should go Wolf against MK it's really a lot better than you think. Even then you shouldn't use MK against MK because all good MKs know the ditto so well it's pointless to go MK (hence you being 2-0'd by Korn but doing better against Omni).

Keep it up.

I play Korn much more often with Wolf vs Mk all the time. So Korn knows my Wolf very well and I can beat him in dittos.

D

Deleted member

So I was just taught the lag-less Fair.

I feel like I'm just seeing the sky for the first time.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
so this guy on white knight chronicles found my brawl thread and challenged me to a few matches

his name was X and his tag was TKO

both of those names are really familiar, he lives in arizona i believe :/
anyone know him?

he ***** me so hard, only two matches, first was my ike and his falco in which i was two stocked
then my fox versus falco in which it was down to the last stock but i think he was sandbagging @_@
god i suck

tekkie

Smash Master
so this guy on white knight chronicles found my brawl thread and challenged me to a few matches

his name was X and his tag was TKO

both of those names are really familiar, he lives in arizona i believe :/
anyone know him?

he ***** me so hard, only two matches, first was my ike and his falco in which i was two stocked
then my fox versus falco in which it was down to the last stock but i think he was sandbagging @_@
god i suck
X is a (actually THE best) sonic main who used to live in AZ and is now in utah

tko not sure

Choice

Smash Champion
what country did ish go to? we gotta figure out what hours we can bring on our reign of terror.

D

Deleted member

Leaving for Disney World in the morning. Won't be back until the 28th.

Watch out Nick Riddle! You got a Wolf in your state!

D

Deleted member

Wolf is two spots above Fox in the current character rankings.

Great job, guys!! ^_^

And thanks, Apollo$.

Edit: Also, there's a big debate over who should be higher tier: Wolf vs. Fox in the Tier List V4 thread.

Top Bottom