• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

SelfPossessed

Smash Apprentice
D

Deleted member

I love searching for Wolf O'Donnell and getting pictures like this...

Gah777

Smash Lord
Christ, if I had Photoshop right now I would so put Wolfs scouter on that pic.

tekkie

Smash Master
dxyabyss and burningyouth, both playing wolf at mlg, just got graped.

fun fact: DXY!, by TaQ, and abyss, by dj taka, are both songs from DDR. coincidence?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah i saw that and lol'd one was beat by a marth, the other by a wario, i wonder if that wario cg'd him?
poor woffles

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pane lost to Shaky. I lost to Adhd. Luminoth lost to Kadaj in a very close match. D-rock lost to Pitzer.

We're all in losers bracket now.

Getting Adhd 2nd round of tourney....ugh.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
quite honestly, this doesn't really change much @_@
Totally does. Now Pikachu has a guaranteed kill out of the CG, before it was just nair iirc, which sends us offstage but won't kill unless you have **** DI. They also found a way to combo into nair from QAC, although there's no way it will work on someone who weighs as much as Wolf at realistic percents.

Basically, getting CG'd from 0 to 110 isn't such a big deal if it doesn't set up well for a kill in my eyes. This helps Pikachu a lot because Pikachu isn't the best at killing opponents by conventional methods... :/

Pane lost to Shaky. I lost to Adhd. Luminoth lost to Kadaj in a very close match. D-rock lost to Pitzer.

We're all in losers bracket now.

Getting Adhd 2nd round of tourney....ugh.
Harsh :urg: Best of luck in losers you guys :) Did you bring your recording stuffs?

:059:

D

Deleted member

dxyabyss and burningyouth, both playing wolf at mlg, just got graped.

fun fact: DXY!, by TaQ, and abyss, by dj taka, are both songs from DDR. coincidence?
Ah, both fun songs to play as well! I played Extreme at Cedar Point the other day.

Spin The Disc...<3. Got 5 greats. That's pretty good for me seeing as that I barely play anymore.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
quite honestly, this doesn't really change much @_@
Totally does. Now Pikachu has a guaranteed kill out of the CG, before it was just nair iirc, which sends us offstage but won't kill unless you have **** DI. They also found a way to combo into nair from QAC, although there's no way it will work on someone who weighs as much as Wolf at realistic percents.

Basically, getting CG'd from 0 to 110 isn't such a big deal if it doesn't set up well for a kill in my eyes. This helps Pikachu a lot because Pikachu isn't the best at killing opponents by conventional methods... :/
JJ is right. The match-up is still a matter of platform-camping Pikachu. Just ban FD and you can avoid the CG just fine. Pikachu needs more space to perform the CG than any platform [except the SV one if it moves into the right direction] can give him.

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i read that and smiled =3 seagull doing some hard work out there, reppin our wolfy <3

he must have his cool hair on xD

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
This MLG is full of upsets lol. Larry and Will both losing, im sad about BigLou the most honestly. =(

DO WORK SEAGULL

Is choice at this mlg?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
noooo gull :( that makes me sad *sob* he still did admirably though.

lots of upsets @_@ nick lost to slik then came back, anti beat felix but thats to be expected...
if only m2k got sent to losers xD that would've been funny

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
rich brown beat m2k
mikehaze beat ally
and ADHD beat lee martin
LOL

1,2,3 all kicked to losers in a row, oh the upsets xD pretty cool

yaay felix is still in it, woot WA <3 <3

Top Bottom