• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
a lot of the songs are just pretty decent remixes so thats cool, the original songs that sakaruba composed are nice as well

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
lols i'm pretty good at being a douche xD i've gotten myself banned from playstation network 3 times now just for being a troll.

i dunno what i'm gonna do in the meantime, i got banned this morning :/

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot, my Wolf got better. Going to more events really does help a lot. One of the first things jS said when I played against him today was "Wow, you're playing good. You're Bairing when you're supposed to and I can't do anything." I'm on the way to being good :D

:059:

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
HEY WOLFBOARDS!!!! <3

I'm going to MLG Dallas! If anyone wants to meet up and play (maybe do some wolf dittos) then let me know! I'm up for just playing and practicing together to learn. But also I'm interested in doing money matches!!! I feel very confident with my wolf/falco at this point and I'm only getting better~!

Look forward to seeing you guys there!!!!!!!!! *HYPE!!!!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Jumpman best Wolf in TX. And hes going to Dallas
I forgot about him.

I fail.

IS SAMBONER GOING TO? RETURN OF THE FOX LEGEND/GOD?
www.allisbrawl.com

everyone go there and vote for choice in the poll xD

are you even going to dallas choice? o.o
seems like there's gonna be a large amount of woffling going on in the venue
Boss is on that poll and he isn't even going. Good job Aib.
My nugga Choice gonna place top 5. For sure top 10
Possibly.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Fock Samboner TKD is going no one cares about that washed up wifi fox no more...n **** Boss is too good lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It pisses me off that everytime TKD goes to a tourney, M2k won't be there or enter it X__X. They both were at the SoCal tourney that TKD won, but M2k didn't enter singles and won doubles. Like yea...And he is banned from Dallas so that's a no chance.

I want to see M2k vs TKD so badly...

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
jumpman ? Ive seen his videos and it looked legit. does he go to tournies ? I dont see him on the power rankings.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
;______________________; For what it's worth, there is no way I would ever **** Jigglypuff.

Also, Panic, learn to not double post xD

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
TKD is the only reason fox gets hype so its cool by me. Dont hype fox, he's still just as barely viable as ever, hype TKD to high hell though xD

i agree with wolf needing to step up a bit now that several key players arent going to dallas.
we need two wolfs in the top 20! i know you guys can do this >_<

tekkie

Smash Master
So, could I get some help with the Pit MU? My question went pretty much unanswered :/
this is the wofl boards. wofl is terrible because everyone who uses him is terrible because we don't ever do anything productive.

what i'm trying to say is, shine out of the CG, recover super carefully, otherwise just be careful of the weird timing of his bair. if there's anything specific, ask away :3

Gah777

Smash Lord
this is the wofl boards. wofl is terrible because everyone who uses him is terrible because we don't ever do anything productive.

what i'm trying to say is, shine out of the CG, recover super carefully, otherwise just be careful of the weird timing of his bair. if there's anything specific, ask away :3
Arrows, jab/jab mixups, and f-tilt are probably the three things that give me the biggest issues. Arrows are annoying and I try to reflect them, but Pits always curve them. Pit's close range game is crazy and I never seem to stand a chance in jab range. F-tilt just because its range is deceptive and it constantly surprises me.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
A piece of advice, Shield,i dont know why but it seems to work sowell against pit as dumb as it may sound lol. For some reason pit likes to get shield grabbed, and if he sarts shooting arrows remember the handy deflector we have, then spam Bair or lazers and pit will have to approach, for a shieldgrab o.0

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
So my Wii doesn't read discs anymore and I'm pretty broke right now >_>

I can only play if a friend brings a Wii over to my place. Hope I can keep my Wolf in shape. Seagull and AC stepping it up really inspired me.

Yikarur

Smash Master
So my Wii doesn't read discs anymore and I'm pretty broke right now >_>

I can only play if a friend brings a Wii over to my place. Hope I can keep my Wolf in shape. Seagull and AC stepping it up really inspired me.

time to homebrew!

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
If Pit is ledge camping I doubt Wolf can do anything about it. That being said there ledge game has to be really good, otherwise you can steal the ledge from him and force him to get up. Close range I think Pit's always go for the continuous grabs and if they predict a jump they'll side b you. Umm, Don't challenge the up-air it'll always win if they angle it correctly. His roll is good, Up-b canceling lets him use bair or fair when he wants....Can't think of anything else to look out for atm. Hope this somewhat helps. Oh and just like some wolves like to mix up jabs with dsmash, Pit's do the same. Foward smash is smash DIable so do it!

Top Bottom