• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If Pit is ledge camping I doubt Wolf can do anything about it.
Shine the spamming *******s unless they are in killing percentage and you don't think they are skilled at teching, then stage spike them with Bair/fair and then scar through the stage (if possible on said level) because I can't tell you all the times I've died from upbing with wolf when off stage for some dumb reason.

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Shine the spamming *******s unless they are in killing percentage and you don't think they are skilled at teching, then stage spike them with Bair/fair and then scar through the stage (if possible on said level) because I can't tell you all the times I've died from upbing with wolf when off stage for some dumb reason.
Lol Pit has invincibility on the ledge, not only that he can do invincibility up air under stages like BF and it'll out last the shine. He comes out on top most of the time. Falling off bair or fair is super risky because again of the invincibilty options he has. Two fairs and Wolf's in a terrible position. I guess the options of shine and bair come to mind because a lot of people misunderstand Pit's on the ledge. They use their upb's which give them a little invincibility to reach the ledge where they get more invincibility, while they have this invincibility they drop off the ledge or hold back and either shoot an arrow, up air the stage, get on stage with no lag neutral air etc. Then they repeat getting back to the ledge with upB. The only time they allow their invincibility to run out is if you are too far away to punish. And with that in mind they'll never shoot an arrow if you're too close, they'll usually upair. I'll say again the best option IMO is to steal the ledge from him.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
just get pit offstage as best you can and make him eat laser/bair until he has to up B, one hit out of that and he's dead.
his boxing game is better than ours but usmash oos and fair work wonders

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Works on yoshis and ps I guess but most stages he'll just fly under the stage and away from danger. I only say this because that's what the pit I play usually does.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah it helps if you're quick enough to capitalize on his semi bad air speed right away, if you give him a chance to get away then nothing you're gonna do will reach him on stage where he can just fly under. wolf is too slow to get to the other side fast enough.
would long cancelled side B help with that? i suck at doing it so i dunno.

the only pit i play usually tries to get the ledge as fast as possible so a run off bair or shine really hurts him cause of wolfs superior air speed

Gah777

Smash Lord
Pit's down air is much better that Marth's. He also has more jumps than Marth. IMO, Pit is harder to juggle than Marth.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
If Pit has the lead, then u gotta try something. If he doesn't just walk back to the ****n center n shine until he gets back on stage

castorpollux

Smash Champion
So I finally found kain's facebook (through seagull), but it wont let me friend him...

bummer

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I only have one to talk to my girlfriend, other than that I don't really use it. I think I have it so only mutual friends of other ppl can add me. And since I don't use it I'm only friends with some of her friends and her family on it LOL.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
dood i have 0 wolfs lol!

btw guys, i found some new cool wolf combos. people have presented the idea before, but nobody really tested it out

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I sent you one for trade. Give me any card rofl. And new video or description of these combos?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Possible Smashfest today and a Tourney tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some vids recorded. Then I shall claim my rightful title of "Worst Wolf". :3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Jumpman is there. He never posts on smashboards. He is the opposite playstyle to me, JJ, and Kain. He plays closer to Choice's style. He is the campiest Wolf ever. And he has a lot of Wi-Fi habits, but he places well in Texas. We shall see how he does I guess.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'll SD 3 times right off the bat and assert myself in my rightful position of worst posting wolf main

castorpollux

Smash Champion
i'll SD 3 times right off the bat and assert myself in my rightful position of worst posting wolf main
no but see whoever is the last to SD is the worst, caz if u are trying to SD and he's so bad he can't even SD quickly, then he is clearly the worst wolf

Gah777

Smash Lord
haha too good. I think it should be more of a round robin if there are going to be more than 2 people.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Dallas predictions? And JJ who was the Metaknight Scrub from NE? Was he good? Poppin is hanging with him at the moment according to twitter.

Top Bottom