• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

Anybody know the Wolf player Clippen who just beat Triforce of Chozo(G&W)?

castorpollux

Smash Champion
choice just texted me that jumpman got 3 stocked by razer. not sure if he's trolling or not

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
choice just texted me that jumpman got 3 stocked by razer. not sure if he's trolling or not
he did, then jumpman won the 2nd match with a 1stock high% then razer beat him again, 2 stock.

that other wolf lost to shaky as well.
any rep is good though

good luck woffles and choice <3

@auspher, i think choice used them both, on the live blog both are listed, unless thats just his characters? iunno

castorpollux

Smash Champion
so i'm starting to finally master illusion cancelling. PREPARE FOR SOME EPIC LULZ CAMPING VIDEOS (gimme 3 months)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
okay fine i'll describe it so you can imagine it in your head.

Just imagine me running the time out on a ganondorf trying to stop me from jumpshining -> double jump -> long illusion cancel from 1 side of final D to the other side of final D. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I mean seriously, how can he catch me?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
okay fine i'll describe it so you can imagine it in your head.

Just imagine me running the time out on a ganondorf trying to stop me from jumpshining -> double jump -> long illusion cancel from 1 side of final D to the other side of final D. OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I mean seriously, how can he catch me?
LOL how mean...its jus ganondorf...XDDDDDDDD

Tekk001

Smash Apprentice
Clippen is my mlg username so it's what I go by. Jumpman got lucky his second match when razor ****ed up his recovery and got spikes for it.

As for me it's Shaky and I don't know how to fight ness.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What about Holms? According to the bracket he lost 1st round. Was he a no-show?

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Mjg beating Havok and Co18 losing to a RANDOM Texas Olimar were probably the biggest upsets.

TL you just reflector camp...I do NOT mean jumpshine camp because TL can punish that better then regular ground shine camping. It's not a hard matchup to learn. He is pretty predictable with how he will kill. Other then bomb combos, he just runs and usmashes, baits spotdodge with utilt, uairs, or bair/fair (very high percents for the last two).

I wanna see how Choice played it honestly.

tekkie

Smash Master
wofl wins:

(68) Jumpman (Wolf) has defeated (131) Federal Hero (MK) 2-0.
(68) Jumpman (Wolf) has beaten (62) It'sBigfoot (DK) 2-0.
Clippen (Wolf) has beaten Triforce of Chozo (G&W) 2-1. Game 1, on Battlefiehd, was a 3 stock 202% win for Clippen. Triforce of Chozo came back in Game 2 on Brinstar with a 1 stock 86%. Game 3, in Final Destination was a 1 stock 15% win for Clippen to give him the match.
(10) Choice (Falco/Wolf) has beaten (119) Ripple (DK) 2-1. Game 1, on Battlefield, was a 2 stock 103% victory for Choice. Ripple came back to take Game 2 on Norfair in a 1 stock 36%, but Choice rallied in Game 3 on Smashville to take a 1 stock 15% victory.

wofl losses:

(101) Abern (Falco) has beaten (102) Panic (Wolf/Falco) 2-0.
(109) H0lmsMonster (Falco) has beaten (68) Jumpman (Wolf) 2-0.
Yet more upsets- (74) Jerm (Toon Link) has beaten (10) Choice (Wolf/Falco) 2-1.
(9) CO18 (Dedede) has defeated (10) Choice (Falco) 2-1.
(118) Triforce of Chozo (G&W) has beaten (75) Gameboy (Wolf) 2-0.
(11) Shaky3 (Ness) has beaten (139) Clipper (Wolf) 2-0. Game 1, on Smashville, was a 2 stock 0%, and Game 2, on Battlefield, was a 2 stock 11%.
(61) Ultimate Razer (Snake) has defeated (68) Jumpman (Wolf) 2-1. The first two games were on Smashville. In Game 1, Razer won in a 3 stock 110%. In Game 2, Jumpman took it with a 1 stock 116%. In Game 3, on Battlefield, Razer came back and won with a 2 stock 85%.

in summary, choice beat a good dk and everyone else got graped. is anyone still in?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've played MJG a bit, it's NOT an upset, just because he doesn't go to national tournaments, he's been cleaning up in the KS-IA-MO-NE circuit.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Holms is still in. Actually, he was the one who beat Jumpman in losers in the first place.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
Holms is still in. Actually, he was the one who beat Jumpman in losers in the first place.

Holms is wolf's only hope now? we're doomed so much for better tourney results guys :(.

one day i'll move to U.S and if brawl is still around i promise to rep wolf. =)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
You guys are silly. Whoever it says they used they used. Holms went falco on Jumpman, Choice went both Wolf and Falco against MJG. Its all in what they put if they make a mistake they correct it @_@

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Bunch of friends coming over to my place today. I'll try out a lot of new stuff and see how I can make best use of my ground game. Also trying to finally get Jumpshine down ^^

D

Deleted member

Bunch of friends coming over to my place today. I'll try out a lot of new stuff and see how I can make best use of my ground game. Also trying to finally get Jumpshine down ^^

Change L to special.

Top Bottom