• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
What if I don't need to get stalked by GoldenAdept because I already stole his title of worst wolf? Also I guess I leave behind most of my furry talk in the furry social thread. Mainly cause I know there are some non-furries on this board and I don't want them driven away :/

:059:
I don't really get why people make such a big deal about someone being a furry. People do weirder sexual **** than that. ._. Until it gets to the point where they're just using animals, I don't really see the big deal about it. XD

I'm not a furry btw.

:phone:

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
I have no latent homosexuality , I just think it would be awesome to be able to purr/roar.

And I *****ed that guy out for hitting a bird, I don't think that was necessarily friendly, though I didn't call him an ******* or anything like that.
Dude, I wrecked that birds life. It didn't even see it coming.. Like the blind hooker.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
goldenadept probably memorized my responses in the interview thread by now

:3
i wouldnt be much of a stalker if i hadnt now would i?

What if I don't need to get stalked by GoldenAdept because I already stole his title of worst wolf? Also I guess I leave behind most of my furry talk in the furry social thread. Mainly cause I know there are some non-furries on this board and I don't want them driven away :/

oh you, *rolls eyes* everyone needs a GA stalking

Hitting animals is not cool at all tbh, but the manner in which he described it was hilarious imo. And lol @ someone not getting stalked by GA, good one :p

inorite? some people around here are kerazyyyy

Dude, I wrecked that birds life. It didn't even see it coming.. Like the blind hooker.
my sisters face is still bruised after that, props to you

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I don't give a crap about humans, especially women, lol wtf, who cares, smack that ****** up, but don't let me hear you talking about animal abuse.

MRM, nothing latent...even for me? ::turns into a kitten::
Well if you turn into a kitten, your chances of me petting your increased from 1% to 100%. And I won't get pissed off if you walk in on me in the bathroom.

my sisters face is still bruised after that, props to you
GA says his sister's cool with it, too.

tekkie

Smash Master
it comforts me to know that when i sleep goldenadept is sitting right outside my window, probably videotaping me

also have any wolves done any combos lately we should make a combo video

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Did you see the Thugz combo video I made a month ago?

wolf

There's also a Link/Ness/various one. The Link one is the funniest (though it's a bit tedious and relatively uncut), and honestly the Ness one goes on too long and is completely uncut.

tekkie

Smash Master
DO ANY WOLF MAINS OR ANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE VIDEO EDITING EXPERIENCE, SEAGULL POSTED A VIDEO AND WE NEED TO USE IT IN A COMBO VIDEO

:pichu:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I've been posting with :018: for a few months now LOL. Gheb I got your replays recorded. Aim me whenever you want em'.

:018:

tekkie

Smash Master
I was thinking you were reppin Magnet Man (DWN 018), Pokemon isn't as cool

If you can give me the software, I have a lot of experience.
download sony vegas 100% legally and not with torrents or from direct download websites such as mediafire and rapidshare

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have a friend with Sony Vegas. And I've used it to make combo videos before. Unfortunately I suck at video editing. But if we do make a combo video then we need music... I wonder if I should start writing music that could be potentially used in a Wolf combo video. Or try to make a remix of Wolf's theme.

D

Deleted member

Guys, I'm scared.

I'm starting to feel more confidence in my Lucario than in my Wolf. :<

tekkie

Smash Master
my lucario is beast im probably gonna use him sometimes in tourney just because he's awesome

anyways vegas is easy to get a hold of. this isn't an issue. if someone needs it i'll totally help. i still vote for superbeast for combo video music :D

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
:lucario: is so boring to play. He's so floaty and he is slow at everything he does. Every move/string is always the same/telegraphed. Bleh...

:018:

D

Deleted member

The reason I love playing Lucario is because he solves my confidence problem via Aura.

When I lose the percentage lead with Wolf, I get frustrated and begin to make dumb mistakes. With Lucario, if I'm at 140 and they're at a medium percent range, they have to watch out because I can kill them easily, making them have to play super safe as well.

He's a great character for me because of that trait alone.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I guess that makes sense. My main problem with Wolf is that if I end up a stock behind, unless I'm playing against a character like Sonic who can't kill, I won't win. I still do kinda miss back when I mained ICs and I knew that no matter how far behind I was in a match, I could make a comeback if I got the grab.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
The reason I love playing Lucario is because he solves my confidence problem via Aura.

When I lose the percentage lead with Wolf, I get frustrated and begin to make dumb mistakes. With Lucario, if I'm at 140 and they're at a medium percent range, they have to watch out because I can kill them easily, making them have to play super safe as well.

He's a great character for me because of that trait alone.
I like losing the % lead vs falco/pikachu/sonic, specifically due to their inability to gimp me and their lack of serious kill moves (other than falco's bair). Now...

I guess that makes sense. My main problem with Wolf is that if I end up a stock behind, unless I'm playing against a character like Sonic who can't kill, I won't win. I still do kinda miss back when I mained ICs and I knew that no matter how far behind I was in a match, I could make a comeback if I got the grab.

Getting a stock behind is a bit different. The only time I am able to beat D3 is if I win the first stock, because if I don't, most D3's know to avoid F-air and D-smash and to just take lasers to the face and not AD because that's gonna get them killed.

but both of these are bad mindsets, especially the % game.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I think I've just identified one of my worst problems with playing in tournament. I've known that my mindset gets bad when I'm behind in a match, but I also realized that whenever I lose a match to someone, my first thought it "Ok, I lost using character X, so I should switch to character Y if I want a chance at beating them" even if the match I just lost came down to last hit, which usually results in me making stupid counterpicks.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol, that's why I co-main Link, it's always a bad idea to switch.

though I do play Marth against Falco (and wolf)

edit: Sometimes I forget I have a point when I come here. I have a tournament this weekend andndndnd I've been watching videos, ran across this one http://www.youtube.com/user/jraucher#p/u/24/nhB1xQRvRuk

Am I the only decent Wolf main who can't Side-B cancel, let alone on command without ****ing up? How do I do these things and moore stuf?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have a pocket D3 so it's way too easy for me to sit back and think "Well I could just go D3 and he's a lot less stressful to use and I get better results usually." And then I end up doing worse because he isn't my main.

I mess up Side B canceling every now and then, usually just if I haven't been practicing it lately. That's actually one of the first things I ever worked on when I started learning Wolf.

Gah777

Smash Lord
It's kinda nice to see not much has changed since I've been gone. People still talk about the Wolf Combo vid we never made, character insecurity, and random Wolf topics. Sometimes I miss this game and the community, but it's no longer convenient fur me to make it to tourneys any longer. I've been picking up Melee a bit and started to get a habit where, fur the most part, I tend to replace any "o" between an "f" and an "r" with a "u". Fun stuff.

So what's everyone been up to? I thought about playing Brawl recently and picking up Wolf again, but Falco + Fox seem to suit my style more now.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Links potential recovery: Cooking bomb, use up-B, bomb goes off (if stage has techable object, add a tech here), jump and up-B. Link's has a hitbox's. Link's Dair also can be used as a recovery :)
Lucario: Sit on wall until opponent makes mistake...........up-b and hope they mess up!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yeah Link has the potential to recover far but you aren't going to have a bomb in your hand that's cooked every time you're hit off-stage. And if we're talking about potential recoveries, if you're on a stage with a wall near the ledge, Lucario can Up B to it and it'll make him wall-cling, then he can wall jump up to the stage.

Top Bottom