• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nah man.

I don't hate people for being gay

I hate people for liking big stage lists.

it's over, we aren't even friends anymore, how dare you disagreee with me!

I'm a melee snob in terms of stages, but when I'm playing FOR FUN we always play on the counter-banned list like MK2 and Floats because it's fun.

When we run 1 dollar doubles, we allow those stages FOR FUN. When Jace and other OOS come for realsies we don't go for that stuff.

There's a difference between local fun stage list and real this is a real tournament stage lists. imo.

I allow and have always allowed pictochat in NE but I don't pick it anymore. And if I actually have that Megaman Regional, I'd ban it :/ Maybe not for doubles... :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Did something happen while I was gone? o.o

Oh yeah random but I'm kinda enjoying being single again. It's a lot easier to be myself now.

Edit: Oh and I'm moving back to Houston soon. I might get to play Brawl more again soon too since I'll be moving in with jS

Edit edit: Also did I mention I'm bored as **** where I am right now? Nothing to do at all. I've learned way more about Brawl's CPU AI than I should. They will never approach you if you're on the very right side of frigate before it flips. They will also never approach you on Mushroomy Kingdom 1 if you stay at the left side of the stage.

:059:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good luck Shiro!
Welcome back KRD
Get a room, Rob and Auspher
Shut up and get some sleep Rizen!
Can't think of a good joke line when tiered. /mediocre

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Why don't I get a good luck at Revelations too?

I have been summoned by Kain himself to be one of the pack

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ishieymoro, Arda Aysu, Regular colored :wolf:, Ardy, Ishley, Ashieymoro, Turkish guy, Double A, A for Arda, :059:.

:018:

:phone:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Placed 5th or 7th today in the tournament. It was fun and I noticed how bad I was but it was fun. Now time for Hentai dubbing and Ascension Champs tomorrow. So legit.

Also I have Apex weekend off. I will go I don't care how much it costs. I will start saving now <3 Arda, you better have housing for me to have sexy time.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
<3 rsrm, that is all you need to know.

Being single is nice, so much more freedom, so much more sleeping :3

GOOD LUCK AT REVELATIONS SHIRO TOP8 YOU GOT THIS <3

DeLux, you're one of us now? :D

Ishieymoro, Arda Aysu, Regular colored :wolf:, Ardy, Ishley, Ashieymoro, Turkish guy, Double A, A for Arda, :059:.

Your edit is about Gheb for once, I am pleased :p

Rizen

Smash Legend
Good luck everyone and/or good work placing in any past, present or future event. Also preemptive: that sucks sorry, seemingly random reference that probably relates to politics/R.E.M./Rush, and STFU/GTFO troll.

Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.:p

@KRD
Have you heard Rush's Clockwork Angles album? It's incredible; Rush has not lost their touch;).
"What did I see, fool that I was?
Oh, a goddess with wings on her heels.
All my illusions projected on her;
The ideal that I wanted to see.
..."

rsr2

Smash Lord
As long as I get to share a bed with you Arda, it will be great ;D

Also, the brawl tournament yesterday was like a gathering of Marth's and Kirby's. At least 80% of the field was either or. It was crazy. I was the only wofl playing and I was being a richard to this kid. (He was like 13-14) and talking mad **** because his friends were there. Now this tournament is every stage legal and he was like I want to pick my map first and pick Bridge of Elden then chooses bowser. I chose D3 :troll: Then game 2, I go Wolf, he goes Ganon and I got to choose the stage. I chose Jungle Japes (Sorry Shiro, I forgot it wasn't rainbow it was Jungle.)

Rizen

Smash Legend
Edit: was that a charity/fundraiser tourney or something? Lol, Bowser on Elden.

Theoretically, if the Wolf forums become flaming gay, will the Peach forums suffer a wave of bad luck and grow politically conscious?

I never fit in anywhere anyway.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Im aliiiiiiiiiiive!!!!! Damn Its been so long since I posted here, or lurked. So whats up fellow wolfies, Ive been without brawl tournaments like for 3 straight months, and a pretty big one is coming, so I had forgotten this site existed :ohwell:, so whats new? I can tell we got a new infinite on Diddy which Ill start to practice soon, Im trying to regain my habit of training techs alone before competitions btw, and that MRM and auspher are apparently together. So what else did I miss? :bee:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
haven't posted here in awhile

how are my fine furries doing?

lol at our CV, so **** :059: :059: :059: :059: :059: :059: :059: :059: :059: :059:

i hope to meet lots of wofls at APEX, i'll be there for Project & Melee but i'd love to chill :reverse:

:093:

rsr2

Smash Lord
Even though I am not a furry, I'm doing fine. Placed very well at a card game called ascension tournament. Out of 200+ I got 24th. Would have made top 8 but I got really unlucky. But gencon on general was amazing. If you live in the Midwest, take a trip to go. It's so worth it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Sorry rsr, I'm highly territorial when it comes to my sleeping space :p

Sync! :D nothing much has happened, besides people realizing how awesome MCP is. And talks of APEX. Which you should come to. :3 what've you been up to all this time?

Sinister! :D lol switching over to P:M I see? I need to practice that game more, Lucas has so much potential... and if you do come out to APEX we most certainly will chill, no doubt ;D

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
yessir

i was a bit reluctant to let my vWolf go just like that.. but i decided to let Wolf:M in and he has now taken over :colorful:

ZSS is also really awesome, she'll definitely be my co-main once she's officially released. And APEX hype!! Can't wait to finally meet the man himself and do wolf things together :lick:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Dude, ZSS is super swag. Ivy and Squirtle are pretty chill too, solar beam is like holy **** xD although I'd probably still main Lucas over the rest, such fun combos. If only I could play technical, my shield pressure would be hilariously disgusting :p any idea when the next release is probably going to be?

Seagull nooooo ;__;

Zync

Smash Journeyman
What is the Wolf/Lucas MU?
Its pretty tough for lucas, I even feel pretty bad if I win with one stock left vs any lucas. So well, so far as Ive had little brawl to play we decided to give it a try on dance central, made a team of only smash players and we won a "competition" if you can call it that haha. They got videos already on a few of our performances.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Seagull and I are on the same page here.

Laggy TV's are not okay, and BOTH the tournaments I went to had them.

I would have probably lost to both the KY people I lost to, but there is NO way I would have lost to the MK I lost to without lag, tornado sluhort.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Laggy TVs are dumb as hell. See JJ, I'm not the only Wolf with this issue :p

Wolf:Lucas is weird. Sometimes I feel like if Wolf is super on-point it can suck pretty bad for Lucas because we do have some silly stuff on him that makes little to no sense (like maybe -2) but his jab and mobility are ridiculously good against us, not to mention the occasional silly stuff with sparkles and whatnot. Solid +/-1 imo.

Sync, you entered a dance competition? :o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Yeah I mean no johns, but if I'm playing on laggy tv's then I'm gonna screw up my buffering. I did at least 50 Usmash's when I was trying to do other things like dacus or fair. Oh well.

Lycan beat dehf at revelations in pools by the way :).

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
I have no drive to practice or play honestly when I play in tourney I play serious one match then I get bored and basically throw any other matches xD

I don't know man
I'll stick around the boards though!

:shiro:

tekkie

Smash Master
Yeah I mean no johns, but if I'm playing on laggy tv's then I'm gonna screw up my buffering. I did at least 50 Usmash's when I was trying to do other things like dacus or fair. Oh well.

Lycan beat dehf at revelations in pools by the way :).

yeah but larry actually placed somewhere meaningful

Top Bottom