• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to watch apex tomorrow

Im sad that havn't been able to play PM with anyone so I havn't been able to decide on which character I want to main

Zync

Smash Journeyman
You should give the CPUs a try; they've been given improved AI.
Arnt the CPUs like terrible? or is it just me? Anyway, rooting for all the wofl mains out there at APEX!!! Guys gotta get a good rank there!!!!! Its true its gonna be Kain's last tournament? If so I really hope he leaves with a good show.

Also hyped for mexico, since they are sending 2 of their best to Apex!!!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
In general, they're much better than the Melee AI ever was.
inb4lvl9ganondorf

Melee CPU's after 12+ years of experience are scary. We run tournament mode, and if there's an odd # of people we have CPU's, you are only allowed 1 or 2 stocks depending on how good you are vs the CPU. It's almost impossible to beat Ganon because his Up-B and jab reads are perfect.

tekkie

Smash Master
i wanna see friendlies vs. quik

edit: RAIN V KAIN WHOEVER WINS IT'LL STAY MAINLY ON THE PLAIN

oh and seagull if you beat will you have to beat dehf :X

oh and ish don't worry arty doesn't know the wofl matchup

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Nice :3 good luck making it six days without internet haha

I'm housing people for APEX. I'm also dying from the amount of things I need to get done. ****.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So last night I had a fun time.

Earlier, around 7:55 a.m. I picked up BPOW from the bus stop to take him to the airport for Apex. We played games for a few hours, I got back in my brawl feelings ( :toonlink: :drmario: you have to camp) right around the time I had to drop him off. If he goes MK vs any of you Wolves, beat him for me so I can say I told him he was wrong and he's way better vs Wolf with Wario.

Usually tuesday is melee day, when I arrived at Cue's place, it was just LOL and Marvel :( I had been sick and only slept for like 2 hours over like 3 days :(

So I went home to the Hippie Jambaroo that was going on at my place. The usual happens, a bunch of smelly hippies sit around the "water pipe" and talk about how much the world would be a better place if everyone was poor and smelled like ape **** and listened to Phish on repeat while I sit there and have people comment on how I am "MegaMan".

But, someone started talking about video games, unsolicited, and I kinda listened to the convo until someone said they loved "smash". I looked over and he said "Yeah I'm so good" and I was like "Oh, what one do you play, who do you play" Guy says "All 3, Fox". I mention how my wii doesn't play brawl games and he's like "You are scared" and I'm like "LOOOOOOOOOOOL".

So we end up playing melee because he can beat me in that "easy". After I 4 stock him with Sheik, then Zelda, someone tells me to play kirby and I 3 stock him suicided him, assuming I crushed his spirit.

Then he's like "NO, I meant 64 or Brawl". So we dig up the OL 64 and we make it one match before he throws MY controller because I 5 stocked him with Kirby.

So, he's really, really pissed off and says that he's going to go home and bring his wii over so he can "Beat the **** out of me".

He comes over, with his wiii, but says he "forgot to grab brawl" but thankfully I have 2 copies.

You can imagine where this is going.

All he said was "The ONE TIME someone is actually good I open my mouth :( "

Apparently they have a friend who would beat me, but since their name isn't David/Tyser/Jerry/Devon I don't think there's a chance in hell.

It was fun, I wish more people thought they were good at video games :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
^Lol @ post.

Also lol. Noobs often think they're hot **** but really they're just plain ****.

tru0067

Smash Journeyman
you're australian.
I don't see your point

So last night I had a fun time.

Earlier, around 7:55 a.m. I picked up BPOW from the bus stop to take him to the airport for Apex. We played games for a few hours, I got back in my brawl feelings ( :toonlink: :drmario: you have to camp) right around the time I had to drop him off. If he goes MK vs any of you Wolves, beat him for me so I can say I told him he was wrong and he's way better vs Wolf with Wario.

Usually tuesday is melee day, when I arrived at Cue's place, it was just LOL and Marvel :( I had been sick and only slept for like 2 hours over like 3 days :(

So I went home to the Hippie Jambaroo that was going on at my place. The usual happens, a bunch of smelly hippies sit around the "water pipe" and talk about how much the world would be a better place if everyone was poor and smelled like ape **** and listened to Phish on repeat while I sit there and have people comment on how I am "MegaMan".

But, someone started talking about video games, unsolicited, and I kinda listened to the convo until someone said they loved "smash". I looked over and he said "Yeah I'm so good" and I was like "Oh, what one do you play, who do you play" Guy says "All 3, Fox". I mention how my wii doesn't play brawl games and he's like "You are scared" and I'm like "LOOOOOOOOOOOL".

So we end up playing melee because he can beat me in that "easy". After I 4 stock him with Sheik, then Zelda, someone tells me to play kirby and I 3 stock him suicided him, assuming I crushed his spirit.

Then he's like "NO, I meant 64 or Brawl". So we dig up the OL 64 and we make it one match before he throws MY controller because I 5 stocked him with Kirby.

So, he's really, really pissed off and says that he's going to go home and bring his wii over so he can "Beat the **** out of me".

He comes over, with his wiii, but says he "forgot to grab brawl" but thankfully I have 2 copies.

You can imagine where this is going.

All he said was "The ONE TIME someone is actually good I open my mouth :( "

Apparently they have a friend who would beat me, but since their name isn't David/Tyser/Jerry/Devon I don't think there's a chance in hell.

It was fun, I wish more people thought they were good at video games :(
^LOL

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Met BPOW today. Didn't get to chat with him much or anything, but cool dude :) Played Kain in a bunch of Wolf dittos too, never won a single set. He's *really* good at the ditto, best Wolf by far at it.

To get out of pools I need to beat Falco/G&W/Marth. I think I got this, provided I don't do anything stupid or get seriously outplayed :x

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to kain for beating kakeras team on doubles!!!! You make wolf look good man :)!!

Also Ish you did quite good although I have no idea who your teammate is

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Shouts to Ish for DPing *****es.

Did you play vs Bpow?

When you say "Set" do you mean 2/3 or matches? I had to have someone unplug his controller (pause was off) to beat him in a match in tournament. Still the best moment of my smash career especially since Kain refused to restart the match.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Pools will start today at 9 AM EST. They have them all listed on the apex thread...but they still havn't posted brawl doubles at all....dang it I want to see it!!!!!
Also shout out to all the wofl players there I'll be rooting for you!!!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Thanks Pedro :) I placed 33rd. My partner is a Diddy from Germany, he's pretty clutch when it's a high-stakes 1v1 haha. Diddy's utilt too good xD

Rob, I didn't get to play against BPOW at all, too busy driving people everywhere and whatnot :(

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Pedro :) I placed 33rd. My partner is a Diddy from Germany, he's pretty clutch when it's a high-stakes 1v1 haha. Diddy's utilt too good xD

Rob, I didn't get to play against BPOW at all, too busy driving people everywhere and whatnot :(

Best of lucks today Ish!!! I hope all your opponents trip onto your Dsmash!!!! :) Oh and dont forget to ask Rafa hows the lag going.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Thanks! I got 3rd seed, not bad at all :3 Didn't get to see Rafa though, I'll try to find him tomorrow for ya.

EDIT: Found him at Keitaro's place! I sent him your message and we had a brief chat haha. Their room is... lively, to say the least :p I'd rather sleep than party though, waking up at 8 is hard enough as it is :x

Side-note: Olimar is terrible at the ledge. TERRIBLE. I love it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm sick of being forced to fight the other Wolves so early in every tournament. MCPP at WABA and Kain R1 at APEX. Not to mention that every APEX has at least one pool with two Wolves in it. I wouldn't be complaining if there were more of us, but when there's only 3/128? Come on, man. That's whack. And then Kain had to fight Salem, which is probably rigged too considering his recent run-ins with ZSS, but at least that's more excusable than all the R1 dittos.

Yes, I am mad. This type of bracket jank should not happen at an international tournament.

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I haven't seen the bracket or anything because I've been super busy so I don't know anything.

But that's pretty stupid. I think there's a giant international conspiracy to stop the wolf development.

I say we bomb the earth. We are Earthlings, bomb Earth things!

Edit: I just saw the updated bracket. Good work Ish, if seagull loses you are the highest placing Wolf at Apex.

It didn't look like Bpow made it out of pools :(

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Ish prooved hes the leader of the pack today :) Best placement for a wolf!!!! Only 3 wolves??? Darn we need more people haha. How did Rafa react to that? xD

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OK, you get out of a pool that has Vinnie, Kairo, Lie, ScaryLB59 in it when top 4 make it out, right?

Plus you don't actually know what I'm talking about. We could do a Ganon vs Wolf MM if you come to the next Apex though! :bee:

Top Bottom