• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf beats Snake! *Another awesome video of Wolf*

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Wolf vs. Snake on Smashville: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf-E5bTpxOY

Well, I definitely think it's safe to say that Wolf is NOT a clone. Seriously, NONE of his "A" attacks are clonish. They're all original. And even if his special moves resemble Fox's, they're definitely different.

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you have seen this, but it's worth showing.

Winnar

Smash Lord
If I were anywhere but Smashboards, I would be a little sickened by the title of this thread.

muffin™

Smash Rookie
quoting JJBro1 and Poel, i don't think you should give them up yet, give them a chance to see how they work under you control, besides, Wolf seemed to be a bit slower then fox or falco and seems to float more, giving thee opponent the chance to attack in mid air, (just my opinion)

Serph

Smash Journeyman
I don't really approve of the thread title, but Wolf does indeed look very nice. I intend to give him a try based purely on him being an extremely cool customer. The fact that he also appears to be a strong fighter is just a nice bonus.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Of course... I see thread titles all over this website that are also inappropriate, yet no one can see that "****" means "beat the living hell out of". Not at all.

Maph

Smash Cadet
You could have been referring to Sniper Wolf. That could have been..... interesting. I don't see how it would work. It would have to be while Snake was captured, otherwise he'd whup her somethin' mean.

Top Bottom