• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Combo Video

D

Deleted member

Why do you tease us so? :(

Cool combo vid, though.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh how I miss 2008 lol. Combing into dtilt should be used more at %s where it can trip though, that free combo into DACUS is too good :3

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Depends on the character, I was doing testing before but lost the data :<

It's up to around 23% before the knockback changes into the kind that hits them airborne (at least on midweights in training mode), JJ says that the trip is guaranteed if you basically hit them in landing lag which is awesome but I haven't tested that yet.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good decision ;D I have a feeling it might even combo out of not-trips around certain %s, but definitely a prime application either way.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yep :3 That's a tasty 27% right there, plus extra potential damage from juggling. Good thing Wolf has such high damage output, or else I'd never be able to kill my opponent xD

Top Bottom