• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Community Combo Video

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys for real this time though

Send me Replays via youtube *with time of the combo*

or Send me replays via wii / file transfer

Please guys submit some stuff :3

I'ma set a deadline atttttt about.. one month from now is the deadline for video submissions

so 3/16/2012 I won't accept anymore if i start getting lack of video entrees I'll stop early and make the video. Also I'd like to have some names and junk on videos so like when you submit please give me the tag you'd like to be known as. :3 Thank you

:228:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
YESSSS thank god someone isn't being lazy lol.

I suggest two combo videos, one of Wolf doing awesome combos and then one of Wolf getting combo'd/owned by silly things. Because I have a lot of clips for both, and it's awesome lol

:059:

tekkie

Smash Master
both are going to happen. post everything you have. and no putting each other down, get that weak **** outta here :glare: we're gonna make this work guys

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Do you want us to post here or send them via PM?

I guess i'll start us off with a scrub clip until I take the time to go through my other moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z06eYaPJy-Y#t=6m30s

6:29 - 6:51

you can trim down some of the the in-betweens if you want since it's a tad long, I should have a bunch more clips for you later too.

hypehypehype

:wolf:

-oh and call me Sinister

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Posting to say I'd like to see the result of this, and that I'll eagerly be following the topic.

also subbed.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
1:50 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWqeNr7tqRw Is that little clip good enough? Or do you want all combos to end in a KO?

Edit: Found this fight, the first two stock are like a combo video lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEosO9c2X4&feature=related TRIPLE SHINE!!!!

Also, Im guessing clips taken from a camara recording the TV wont work right? I will have to upload then, only got like these two with a good quality on the internet xD

PD: Forgot to add, call me "Sync", thats my actual tag on tourneys and stuff :p

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
Clips of Bair Strings, Sine spikes anything cool really they don't gotta end in KOs just as long as they are good reads / strings are pretty tight :3

:228:

Sync.

Smash Champion
1:50 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWqeNr7tqRw Is that little clip good enough? Or do you want all combos to end in a KO?

Edit: Found this fight, the first two stock are like a combo video lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XEosO9c2X4&feature=related TRIPLE SHINE!!!!

Also, Im guessing clips taken from a camara recording the TV wont work right? I will have to upload then, only got like these two with a good quality on the internet xD

PD: Forgot to add, call me "Sync", thats my actual tag on tourneys and stuff :p
Damn your Wolf is soooo good!

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Damn your Wolf is soooo good!
Oh hey bro Sync, thanks im flattered :)

Btw I suppose that recorded videos using a camara infront of the TV are to aesthetically ugly to submit right? And Ishley, you got plenty of videos on your wii from the time we played, damn how we could miss the parasolic shine bomb combo >_>

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I can't believe we didn't record that, it was sooooooooo good X____x but yeah, over the weekend I'll probably be procrastinating lots, so I'll try to look through clips and make notes of good moments for the vids, then send stuff in to Shiro/Tekkie.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
So I'm like... maybe 1/4th through looking for clips. There are so many delicious moments lol, how many should I submit, or about how much total time should my combos take up? Also, how many clips do we have so far?

tekkie

Smash Master
the more the better. and i don't think we're keeping track, especially since MRM isn't telling us things >:U

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I thought we were gonna make our own combo videos?

I don't want to get in the way of your progress, as I said, as I go and add new videos to the video thread I add them (or even some videos that are just bad but have LOLOL combos) to the video.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I was under the impression that MRM was making the new video thread, which has nothing to do with a combo video... what's going on @_@

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm making the new video thread.

As I am going through and watching videos to add to the video thread, I add them to my own wolf community combo video.

So I am making a thread and a combo video, that is not affiliated with what's going on in this thread, however I am in full support of this and wish to help it to the best of my ability.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh, I see. That makes more sense lol. Except I have a bunch of clips that aren't going to be uploaded in full ever because of extreme laziness, so I guess I'll be missing out on being in Rob's CCV :p

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSKYGkQc9YE&feature=channel_video_title#t=17s

Short combo from 0:17-0:21. You could add in a bit of the Lylat play too if you wanted, since I figure Lylat clips (combos/tech skill) are pretty much needed in a w0fl community combo video :smirk:

also 2:22 for the obligatory flop segment lololol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCS6avQ6x98&feature=channel_video_title#t=19s

Decent chain from 0:19-0:48. Alternatively, there's 1:38-1:48. (or even both :v)

i've got a bunch more clips, is there a certain cap you were thinking of per person?

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Damnnn sinister, you almost got the read for a Dsmash at the first stock of the marth, you were beating him up hahaha

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ Wofl guarding actually works pretty well when you have the time to set it up, but you have to watch out for counter and upB from Marth which is why I prefer to stay grounded against him so I have the option to shield/grab :x

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Nah, w0fl guarding is great vs any character lol, just use it from time to time, we chould make a thread for it actually :O

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Can the deadline for clips be pushed back a week? I'm in Cali now and don't have my Wii, but still have like ~50 replays to look through for good material :x

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I DON'T HAVE THE TIME ;______;

Or else I totally would <3

Come up to NorCal to hang out with Choice, JJ, and myself? :3

tekkie

Smash Master
i personally will be kinda busy until wednesday or thursday, then i'll start going through clips all hardcore, just remind me. my desktop is at school so i can't edit until i go back on like sunday or something

i think the best way to do this in an organized fashion is to personally, each of us, consolidate combo video clips from youtube/personal video files, and make a list of links and times.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Figure I haven't submitted anything in awhile, couple new clips;

10:58-11:17

1:27-1:39

C'mon guys why is this thread only 2 pages, needs more clipssssssssss

:wolf:

Top Bottom