• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf family tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Germ and Lucien were both grand elders who laid an egg with Ishieymoro in it. Ishiey met Barracuda Drifter (an asian Namek) and had yellow fever. He then proceeded to lay many eggs of, which all are related because Wolf's like Nameks are packs, but divide up into cities to hide the secrets of Wolf. They have more children in different regions and that's how we're all alive today.

I forgot to include Ohio Wolfs who are all products of Omniswell.

dude me too!
^^^^^^
A Warrior Namek who evolved into a stronger being after learning how to shoot kai blasts (Lasers).

tekkie

Smash Master
This is amazing win! Except... I don't know half my family! I haven't even met my parents! And Tekkie is my brother?!?! When was I going to be informed about this? This is all a lot to take in right now...
ive met kash and you, so its almost like youve met kash

also golden you can be my hot cousin or something

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yup. Michigan's tree looks about right. JCav was probably in the scene before me and he was the first wolf who friendlied me at a MI tournament.

Too bad my dad wandered off somewhere and I never heard from him since. =(

Choice

Smash Champion
you should include fangfire under me =)

hmm, hopefully i'm not forgetting any other norcal wolf >.<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
looking at this tree showed me that i have a much larger wolf family then i originally thought, its nice seeing all the past/present wolfs on one page

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
one of? ONE OF?!

i should undoubtably be your FAVORITE stalker, we're bound by adept blood my friend, forged inside of weyard and stuff :D
but only as long as i'm an earth adept

Gah777

Smash Lord
I already have T.T and yeah, he knows. I haven't left him yet, and he's still accepting me...

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
well so long as you like me the more i dont mind there being others >;/

gah you sad sad man v_v how can you keep abusing poor wolf like that knowing full well he's gonna forgive you everytime? you're just taking advantage of his kindheartedness and love for all his mains

Gah777

Smash Lord
T.T I know, I know T.T but I also beleive in second chances. Lucario was my first, and I hope Wolf doesn't mind sharing for now.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i once put on my roomates dress and big boots then went into her room while she was playing games and told her "lets not turn this **** into a murder"
instead of being scared she just told me to get the **** out and that i had food in the fridge she had made for me :(

i guess i'm not threatening

Choice

Smash Champion
dang, dissed and then sent to go eat. what kind of food was it?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
it was chicken cordon bleu but all i could taste was defeat and shame :(

she came out of her room a little later while i was eating, still in the dress and threatened to hurt me several times if i got the dress dirty :/
i learned about love that day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom