• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wolf the copy

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
You know nothing about character design. Get out.

Also, learn how to type properly if you ever want anyone to take you seriously.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Are you a troll? I really hope you are, because all your posts are terrible. :ohwell:

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
I play both fox and wolf, and they are nowhere near or even remotely like clones.

G J Cod

Smash Cadet
Even though fox, falco, and wolf have the same "roots", theyre all really different. some people say, "i hate copies, theyre bogus", but i say, "jeez, you honestly dont appreciate smash bros do you?"

Fox: Allaround power + fast gun shots

Falco: Great jumps and he personally prefers the air.

Wolf: Excellent strength and slick landmaster (even though he dosent have one in the series....?)

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Personally, when I first saw "rumor pics" that were actually true of wolf, I thought "that doesn't look like wolf, that looks like the deranged, fashionless, goatman from the moon (keep in mind that these were tiny pictures at the time).:laugh:

Spiteful Link

Smash Rookie
If you can't recognize their differences...

Well, I'm not going to say any more. I think trying to explain to this individual and have it get through may be a fruitless effort. D:

Pikario

Smash Rookie
Oh come on dont you guys like fox? Imagine if you were a pikachu and riachu got introduced as a character. I would be pissed. i dont think hes saying that they play exactly the same but now fox has lost all originality with all his twins and crap. I mean they all have identical(more or less) final smashes, thats kinda lame isnt it? and they can all reflect too, i mean camon! jeesh you think 1 clone would be enough, but no we need 2.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
^^^^
No. I'll admit the Final Smashes was a let down, but I don't play with them anyway. I guess Ike must be a clone of Marth since they both have counter then too. People really need to play both Wolf and Fox to realize their similarities stop outside of both having a blaster and a reflector.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Oh come on dont you guys like fox? Imagine if you were a pikachu and riachu got introduced as a character. I would be pissed. i dont think hes saying that they play exactly the same but now fox has lost all originality with all his twins and crap. I mean they all have identical(more or less) final smashes, thats kinda lame isnt it? and they can all reflect too, i mean camon! jeesh you think 1 clone would be enough, but no we need 2.
Foxs originallity was lost in melee when falco came in lol. Fox, wolf, and falco have similar concepts but are different from each other, think derived from fox :bee:. the final smashes aside cause that just sucks, i used to believe wolf was just the power clone of fox but after playing with him for a while i realized they are different. its like Ness and Lucas same name on most moves but widely different. oh btw i love Fox almost as much as peach

Top Bottom