• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolfs amazing Bdacus

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Managed to pull it off a couple of times the last days. Feeling like I'm getting the hang of it.

:059:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Im poping in to say wolfs Bdacus out of a simple shield drop is too good lol, Its really hard to get the timing coz its insanely fast on your fingers, but once u get it its hard to miss, since the shielddrop animation is like less than 5 frames? and bdacus needs to be inputed 10 frames before so.... Well this thing makes you bdacus anywhere you want, also makes a lot of stuff punishable, i havent tried but, I read before someone said ROBs Bair was unpunishable when shielded and spaced, but hey, what if you buffer a Bdacus out of your shield drop? Its as fast as an Usmash out of shield just that their spacing goes to hell

D

Deleted member

Well... DACUS (dash-attack cancelled up-smash) might not be the first thing to try if you're pretty new to the game, but the input is as follows:

1) dash in a direction
2) press A or the cstick in a direction that isn't up to perform a dash attack
3) during that dash attack, there is a small window where you can input an upsmash to cancel the dash attack while retaining your current momentum. Perform an usmash during this time to slide forward while performing an usmash ;D

What bdacus is, is basically buffering a DACUS. Buffering is when you input things within the 10 frames before you can take the action. Doing this makes it so that you can perform the action from the input at the first possible moment, basically giving you an instantaneous DACUS.

:059:
Except for in those 10 frames you are hitting dash and up on the c stick twice. You don't actually have to do the same input as a regular DACUS.

Also, Blaster -> BDACUS = <3

Cracker1204

Smash Apprentice
bdacus out of shield can never be as fast as up smash oos...because you are actually dropping your shield.

Yikarur

Smash Master
bdacus is so useless.
and Glutonny doesn't use bdacus at all, he uses normal dacus.

Spoilt Brawl Players with their buffering :/ Glutonny times everything perfect, he doesn't need buffering at all.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
so ive been playing around with bdacus. i'll let u guys know if i find anything that i think would be useful

Top Bottom