• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Masochistic K9 is Masochistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

hot$

Smash Ace
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
okay sounds good to me, idk what any brawl players look like.. so just look for a white guy you've never seen before. i guess haha
we should do a melee mm too, i know you play a little :) 1$ if you want?

al do it :]

and $3 MM melee too ?
sounds good! but can we do 1 or 2$ for melee as well? i'm not a high roller yet (3-5$ adds up quick when you dont get it back =p )

also, anyone else who wants to mm my mk, 1$ look for some random white dude. free$!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
okay sounds good to me, idk what any brawl players look like.. so just look for a white guy you've never seen before. i guess haha
we should do a melee mm too, i know you play a little :) 1$ if you want?
I'm a short asian kid. shouldn't be too hard to find xD
and since I've been practicing only brawl this past week so i dont wanna play melee.
we can mm if we see each other at one of sypher's events if you like =D (or since his basement is flooded, wherever else melee tourneys are hosted at now haha)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Would take your money Deez, but I'm not going to this lmao.

Any smashfests today? I'm itching to brawl.

:018:

:phone:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
If anyone wants to.. they can come over and play. I don't feel like traveling. PM me for the address.

We would be starting at 5... because that's the hour that I need when school is over.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
SSR MK vs my Falco 5$
Deeez Diddy vs whatever 5$
Luckay whatever vs whatever 5$
2FAST Snake/DK vs my Falco 2/3$
Kaffie & Zander MK ditto if you 2 accept 5$

Added Kaffie, alright, I'm done :017:

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Did the Smashboards layout just change, for anybody? o_o. And we'll definitely do that ditto, E! Would anyone like to money match my Sheik/Jigglypuff during this?

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Alright, we can certainly play that! o: Would you rather play my Sheik or my Jigglypuff? o_o

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Kaffei! MK ditto MM me for the heck of it

$2

It's free money (literally)

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm unbanning G from this. I'm not comfortable with the amount of "evidence" that we have against him and don't think it's really fair after all. There are a couple more stronger suspects than him anyway imo.

That bein said everyone keep your wallets on you at all times or lock it up in your car.

Also if we have at least 30 entrants we're doing pools. I look forward to seeing some of ya'll tomorrow :)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
so random........ lol

----
MM's

YarsRevenger $5 snake vs D3
Renan $5 snake vs mk, if not then my mk vs peach ?
Tant $5 mk ditto
Luckay $3 mk vs pit, $3 snake vs pika
2Fast $3 mk vs snake
Kaffei $5 mk ditto
Hot$ $1 brawl mk vs snake, $2 melee
Brawlin $5 snake vs peach

anyone else ?
I'll make sure to bring cash.. lol

Brawlin

Smash Journeyman
@2fast Yeah sure, I'll mm your Snake. $5 is good :) Seagull, do you want to mm? $5 my :peach: vs your :wolf:? Deez, do you want to team? I think I was going to team with Renan, but he is having car troubles, so I don't know if he'll be able to make it. :phone:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
@2fast Yeah sure, I'll mm your Snake. $5 is good :) Seagull, do you want to mm? $5 my :peach: vs your :wolf:? Deez, do you want to team? I think I was going to team with Renan, but he is having car troubles, so I don't know if he'll be able to make it. :phone:

Brawlin lets MM, I'll use DDD or Snake. 5 dollas.

:017:

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
To all of the ppl that will be there friday i have Bomberman blast,MegaMan10,and mario party 6,also all the yugioh players plz bring your cards im bringing mines and why not hold a crew battle with 2 dollar entry? and i will take Melee MMs except from boss and korn.
and who wants to mm me in brawl?:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom