• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work. Time. Fun. and Melee only shout outs thread

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I would like to thank everybody who came to this small gathering of melee only. I would also like to say we did a salute to OWM's health and fast recovery by hitting all of our Wendy's sandwich's together before we ate them. Get better fast OWM cause if you don't then I will kill you!!!!:laugh:

1st place was Wendy's food son!

Spife

Smash Master
Teams was ight. It was wonderful getting all 3 of you guys in a skler combo though. Vids later today (there's 55 of taht ****!!)

Spife

Smash Master
What did you guys think of my place and what would you think of if I had more events at my home?
It was fine, looks like you could have up to 20 ish people (between the first floor and basement) and looks like you could easilly house 5-10 people too.

Not to far away either, all in all I'd show up to more melee events unless something was more efficiant that day (closer is a big deciding factor in that, or more people but then you might be going to that to sooooo)

Spife

Smash Master
Double Post, it's super effective against fire but generally pretty strong no matter what.

one video is up. Just because Matt.Zeb told me to stop playing Link. This is what happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qDzQ11y_-c

I'll put up more once my hw is done. Basically, they're huge and will take 5-10 minutes EACH, way to long considering if I'm not careful they wont work (happened last time I tried to upload like, 8 videos at once). If anyone knows a way I can set somethign up so my computer uploads the next one after one is done, be my guest and tell me.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Alright I will plan to have more events at my place. Look foward to more melee only events where if you bring brawl you will be kicked out and the same goes for brawl only events at my house.

More Work.Time.Fun. and certain games only events happening

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks for the salute guys, I have some things in planning so hopefully I'll see you all soon. But until then, I'll work on getting better(healthwise) and I'll inform u all soon

Top Bottom