• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 2=April 2nd-4th! San(ike) vs Xyro(samus) 100$mm! Results thread is up!!!!!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Both Ness and Bowser are considered upper Low tier, so they should both be legal, not allowing ness is..... wtf? Also I'm not coming, but Bowser isn't even the best in Low tiers considering he gets destroyed by Zelda and Samus and he only ***** Jiggs.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
God **** people stop *****ing about low tiers, the list says yes they are tied but They are NOT a package. It's upto the TO to decide who is included in the case of bowser and ness. Besides only what 4 people use ness anyway? Everyone here is just complaining for the sake of it god ****. You're all babies. I'm not playing Internet tough guy, I really mean that. Excuse the grammar im typing from my iPhone.

Atomsk need a ride from the airport? Pm me

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Not gonna lie, it is up to the host to decide what is and isn't allowed. I wasn't exactly fond of Sonic being allowed for LTs, but it's something you have to deal with.

*Tyson*

Smash Ace
not complaining for the sake of complaining. Just a valid concern that more than a handful of people have. I agree T.O. has every right to do things there way, however when things keep changing back and forth it becomes inconsistent and puts a damper on things.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN HOUSING FOR WHOBO YET AND YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY, OR IF YOU HAVE EXTRA ROOM, LET ME KNOW. ME AND THE TWO GUYS THAT ARE COMING WITH ME NEED TO KNOW IF WE SHOULD GET A ROOM OURSELVES AT THE HOTEL AND IF PEOPLE WOULD BE WILLING TO SHARE THE COST WITH US OR IF SOMEONE HAS ROOM FOR 3 PEOPLE LET ME KNOW. WE'RE ALREADY SPENDING A LOT OF MONEY TO GET TO THIS TOURNAMENT, SO ADDING A HOTEL BILL JUST SPLIT BETWEEN THE 3 OF US FOR 3 NIGHTS IS SOMETHING WE WOULD LIKE TO AVOID. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

*caps **** over*

In other news, I'm gonna win low-tier singles. Just saying =)

Hyro

Smash Lord
This sucks

2v2 ISP - I'm with inui

2v2 Low Tier - no one

2v2 Reg - no one

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate joining teams and only doing average...I wanna place in the money. But I can never get a top player for a partner because no one knows how ridiculous TL is in teams.

DOJO AND SANTI USE TO WIN TOURNIES

ME AND LEE WON DUBZ AT P4 (...brawl + but shut the **** up)

can someone amazing plz team with me ok ty

Hyro

Smash Lord
Oh I remember something about that now...don't know if he still wanted to though. I'm more confident in 2v2 reg anyways.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Oh I remember something about that now...don't know if he still wanted to though. I'm more confident in 2v2 reg anyways.
Well, I would team with you, but Yoshi's pretty bad in regular teams even if TL is wonderful. I'm confident in my playing, but the team just wouldn't work.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
This sucks

2v2 ISP - I'm with inui

2v2 Low Tier - no one

2v2 Reg - no one

I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate joining teams and only doing average...I wanna place in the money. But I can never get a top player for a partner because no one knows how ridiculous TL is in teams.

DOJO AND SANTI USE TO WIN TOURNIES

ME AND LEE WON DUBZ AT P4 (...brawl + but shut the **** up)

can someone amazing plz team with me ok ty
imo tl only works with mk :l if you wanna get money that is or wario mk or wario maybe lucario

Hyro

Smash Lord
hyro i think fonz still needs a teammate, team with him!

him and capem always do well in doubles here
I thought he already got a partner for doubles

But can't now, just talked to vann jonneeeeeeees

1st place dubz too easy

Top Bottom