• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WORLD HOBO 4 - 550$ pot bonus -Be at venue EARLY! BRING FULL SETUPS(wii/ssbb/tv)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Then we'll play Smash again Yahtzee

WOAH THAT DID NOT UPDATE AS QUICK AS IT NEEDED TO

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Guys! I just booked my hotel for WHOBO! It's getting really close I'm hype.

If anyone still needs housing, I have 1 or MAYBE 2 spots left in my hotel room, however we plan on using the room for sleeping and sleeping only. Okay well maybe a LITTLE smash. The room is .1 miles away from the venue LITERALLY so you don't even need a ride, although I'll still provide one to everyone necessary. (409)673-1166 is my number if you need to get ahold of me.. So far it's myself, kuro, maharbra, gadiel_vastar, and seagullman! Expense is only about $8 per night.
who is in there so far

:phone:[/ i]

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
10 days until reg closes. If you have not bought venue/singles/doubles/side event, you need to hurry.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Small chance I might come to this with Jnig. Is there a place to see the names of people going?

If I come I need a partner... Jerm? Dojo? Nairo?

Edit - damn is the venue fee really $90?

Xyro77

Small chance I might come to this with Jnig. Is there a place to see the names of people going?

If I come I need a partner... Jerm? Dojo? Nairo?

Edit - damn is the venue fee really $90?

Where do people keep seeing 90$. It's prob 90 if u enter all events or something. Venue is 40.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The venue fee wording might confuse people. It says " 40$ and then 50$ at the door."

It would make more sense to say "$40 for online pre-reg, $50 at door."

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Is Seagull / his carpool still coming to this?
I heard his car broke down or something dumb.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'M TEAMING WITH ESCA PREPARE FOR GAYNESS IN TEAMS

Sorry Dphat

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MK banned and while we though about ZSS G^W, I also love Esca and Pit + anything with MK gone sounds GAY

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
So now that I am pretty much confirmed to be there. I'm looking for a doubles partner. I main diddy kong and no bragging but I can team at a pretty high level. Would anyone be interested? Please be decent lol

Xyro77

If you clicked links/read OP this wouldn't be an issue. How come 99% of the public wasn't confused?

CAUSE THE 1% THAT ARE CONFUSED ARE ALSO DUMMIES.

PS: never in the history of smash has a venue fee been 90$. Use your head

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I am officially confirmed for WHobo 4! Hype!!! I just got my housing/ride arrangement figured out through Inui, he really hooked me up.

I derped when I made the payments, so I guess I'll just state it here:

Gamertag: Will
Doubles Teammate: Inui
Mid Tier Doubles Teammate: Seagull

Also, I paid in full for everything just to be safe-- turns out that was a bit excessive since now I have fully covered for both of my teammates in both events. I'm sure we'll figure it out in person though, nbd.

IMPORTANT: Please challenge me to MM's! I will be accepting any and all MM's. Probably going to go DK for all of them lol. Though I might be comfortable going Marth in a few =P

Xyro77

Will, PM "airbrushking" on the first page with the correct info. He will fix it on his end so it doesn't F up pools.

Top Bottom