• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL World of Light Challenge

Flamel

Smash Rookie
I have decided that I will be playing through World of Light trying my hardest to get the least amount of fighters and spirits possible. I am setting up 3 main rules.
1) Spirits will count towards the fighter count in specific increments with primary spirits counting more than support and legendary counting more than ace and ect.
2) The goal is to achieve the true ending of the game with the least amount of fighters and spirits so it will count as a failure if I can't achieve thay.
3) and lastly if I make a mistake and get an extra fighter or spirit or fail to grab the true ending I will have to start all over and delete my save data on my user.
I am asking for help routing my path so that I can achieve this goal and I would like to create a challenge mode for people that want a more difficult challenge.
There will be spoilers below as I will be asking for help from everyone and we will be discussing the entire Story so keep that in mind.

Top Bottom