• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

S l o X

Smash Champion
i didn't find blu till a year ago.

i felt that way too for a few months

u get over it eventually
im sure

but if im feeling this way about 15? ish songs ??? wtf.

downloading his discography now. hope he's still rapping or some **** so i can buy something from him thats a new release in the next 1000 years

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
juice n dranks threw off the whole feel of the album for me, so i deleted it :). the album never really got old for me. i can still listen to it. it kinda just faded because i'm still looking for new artists.

soap

Smash Hero
juice n dranks threw off the whole feel of the album for me, so i deleted it :). the album never really got old for me. i can still listen to it. it kinda just faded because i'm still looking for new artists.

i got my little sister into blu and thats the only track she hates too

I don't like taa'rach, but blu's verse grew on me

i've gotten so many people into that album. i made like ten copies, and whenever im playing it in my car on road-trips people are like who the **** is this it's amazing and i just give them a copy.

More people need to hear it imo

L/A/W

Smash Journeyman
i got my little sister into blu and thats the only track she hates too

I don't like taa'rach, but blu's verse grew on me

i've gotten so many people into that album. i made like ten copies, and whenever im playing it in my car on road-trips people are like who the **** is this it's amazing and i just give them a copy.

More people need to hear it imo
blu is the truth

soap

Smash Hero
......lies. i've learned not to put my faith in joe's release dates.

^on twitter, kanye said he's bouncing around a couple titles.

i can't really stand any of his other albums. the instrumentals just don't mesh with his flow to me.
i actually kind of got into herfavouritecolour. he does alot of movie sampling, a couple of movies that i really like.

he did the production I think, its kinda meh, but it's not bad if im in a chill mood

i think im just taking more blu where i can find it lol

I spam soul amazing 1 all the time too

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I like 808's unique style, although I still kinda dislike autotune, however it's still a really good album with addictive songs.

Wiz Khalifa is... meh.

soap

Smash Hero
yeah, soul amazing 1 and BTH are amazing. i like Amnesia on herfavoritecolor. need to listen to that album again. forgot what was on it.
i like morning and melo

they sample a scene from this movie called closer

i love that movie, clive owen runs ****

herfavouritecolour is no bth, but he seemed like he put some effort into it

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Black Star concert at Fox Theater in the city of Oakland California.

best ****ing concert ever. mos def was amazing live, the whole room was full of energy and talib kweli dropped a dope freestyle. (i dont remember what he said).

mos def is so lively in person. and kweli looks hella chill. but yeah i was 10 feet away from them. great concert. ill explain more when im well rested.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Blu you know some dude on JBTV made that cover.

Yeah the rest of Blu's discography isn't touching BTH, but there are some gems especially on SA1. I spin Spanish Winter and Never Ending a lot.

Top Bottom