• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I've got one mic on one of my workout mixes towards the end. **** just gets me so hyped everytime at like the perfect time that I need that boost. that build up...blackin out as I shoot back, **** gettin hit!
Lol *switches to One Mic*

(cd)

Jane

Smash Hero
boof i generally dont like anime either, theres like three i like. but watch samurai champloo; guarantee you'll like it.

also this. i really like the beat. man, i need to be a professional beat critic, haha.

gucci mane ft. rocko & webbie - i dont love her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwbbfDB2y4g

"quick to take yo lil diva then treat that hoe like a slut
she was suckin on gucci, i had my d
ick in her butt"

LOL

soap

Smash Hero
Jay is a boss. I never realized exactly how much he was pulling in.

Can we refresh all that he does again. Rapper, rocawear, is he Ceo of roc nation? A bunch of other **** right?

and wtf is my little pony? That thread came out of no-where with thousands of posts...

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
This is so ****ing funny.
i second this. best acting nas has ever done.

EDIT: also am I the only person on these boards that doesn't like anime? I can't get into anything lol I liked DBZ and pokemon as a kid but thats it.. can't watch it now if I tried.
i can't stand watching that ish anymore. animes just annoy me nowadays.
what's worse are the fans for me. i swear dudes can't casually watch them without
feeling like they have to recreate the Spirit Bomb or some shit.
maybe i just out grew it. i dunno.

Depends on the anime. Some are just too stupid for me to take remotely seriously.

Others are okay. Hajime no Ippo is one of em.
i liked hajime no ippo. maybe i'm biased cuz i box. i can somewhat rewatch
animes i used to watch, but after a certain point i find myself asking
"why the fuck am i watching this shit?

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
Jay is a boss. I never realized exactly how much he was pulling in.

Can we refresh all that he does again. Rapper, rocawear, is he Ceo of roc nation? A bunch of other **** right?
i'm pretty sure negotiating to have his 40/40 club placed in select airports across the nation is really gonna add alotta bank.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
How the **** did I come back from prom and see the MLP thread with ****ing 3000 posts? Yet, we're still on the same page. The ****, guys.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
I watched a couple episodes...tried to be open-minded, and as a fan of the old, good slap-stick comedy that the cartoons I used to watch had, I kinda wanted to like it.

But it's not amazing enough for me to ignore that it's a show about ponies.

And I loved Powerpuff Girls to death. **** the haters.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Powerpuff girls wasn't girly enough to drive away boys because they were still super heroes ****in up villians violently. This **** is just straight girly in everyway.

soap

Smash Hero
i liked hajime no ippo. maybe i'm biased cuz i box. i can somewhat rewatch
animes i used to watch, but after a certain point i find myself asking
"why the fuck am i watching this shit?
Takamura is the only reason I watched that show :)

I generally don't rewatch anime, cuz alot of them are twist based. But I've rewatched champloo and avatar multiple times. They both have amazing soundtracks, fight choreography, and an overall just chill relaxing vibe that lets me enjoy it regardless of the fact that I already know the plot.

I gotta check out an episode or two of MLP now just cuz im so curious.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Takamura is the only reason I watched that show :)

I generally don't rewatch anime, cuz alot of them are twist based. But I've rewatched champloo and avatar multiple times. They both have amazing soundtracks, fight choreography, and an overall just chill relaxing vibe that lets me enjoy it regardless of the fact that I already know the plot.

I gotta check out an episode or two of MLP now just cuz im so curious.
LOL Champloo and Avatar are also the only ones I will watch over and over.

and the first season of Pokemon

soap

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bED9wMqQ1i8

/****in dead LOL

I think I might have seen this before but just never really payed attention to it. This is funny as ****. xD
"How many of big's rhymes are gonna come out your fat lips?"

but ya we been thru this a while back, he is paying 'tribute'. I honestly don't have a problem with it tho. He should put a little more of a twist on some of the lines to make them more his own imo.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
"How many of big's rhymes are gonna come out your fat lips?"

but ya we been thru this a while back, he is paying 'tribute'. I honestly don't have a problem with it tho. He should put a little more of a twist on some of the lines to make them more his own imo.
It wasn't just Big, Soap.... it wasn't just Big.... lmfao

rhan

Smash Hero
I remember hearing Cam say all that ish back in like 6th grade (about 6 years agooo shiiitttt). But yeah that's one reason I don't really like Jay Z. I don't see it as paying tribute.. I see it as diq riding someone else's fame and so unoriginal. I don't like biters at all. Just do you. -____________-

rhan

Smash Hero
ya, Jane, go listen to Kanye West or something.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOo!

There's an insult or a derogatory suggestion in this phrase? lol
You gotta read.

i lol'd at the comment "***** look like a asian caveman"
lmaooooo! (Sorry but I did find that kinda funny. At least you have the heart to laugh at yourself. :D)

I might get in just to bake on these lame *** *****s. Most of them are females anyway going "Taylor Gang or die". That's gotta be the hardest group ever. A but of white *****es.

soap

Smash Hero
There's an insult or a derogatory suggestion in this phrase? lol
some dude on facebook said Jane was a mainstream *** and he should go listen to Kanye.

this is almost as bad as some lupe stan youtube comments I was reading the other nite...

taken from the lupe trey songs out of my head vid

"@billabongzilla I don't think your hearing me... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! YOU DON'T REPRESENT ALL LUPE FIASCO FANS! I am a real fan. I've bought everything he's ever done. I like this song, and so do other REAL fans as well. I bought the album because I love Lupe and his style, and even if he didn't get deep in this album I would have bought it. I'm not trying to debate here bro just don't speak for Lupe fans because you don't represent them, especially me.

NickChatham "

he tells the dude to speak for himself, but then claims to represent 'real' lupe fiasco fans himself... smh.

I should really stop scrolling down on videos....

MBlaze

Smash Champion
some dude on facebook said Jane was a mainstream *** and he should go listen to Kanye.

this is almost as bad as some lupe stan youtube comments I was reading the other nite...

taken from the lupe trey songs out of my head vid

"@billabongzilla I don't think your hearing me... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! YOU DON'T REPRESENT ALL LUPE FIASCO FANS! I am a real fan. I've bought everything he's ever done. I like this song, and so do other REAL fans as well. I bought the album because I love Lupe and his style, and even if he didn't get deep in this album I would have bought it. I'm not trying to debate here bro just don't speak for Lupe fans because you don't represent them, especially me.

NickChatham "

he tells the dude to speak for himself, but then claims to represent 'real' lupe fiasco fans himself... smh.

I should really stop scrolling down on videos....
Oh Woooooowww lmfaooo, I don't have Jane added so I didn't know D:

Top Bottom