• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Return of Simba.... Dude wasn't ****in playing loool

Also finally listened to Mood Muzik 4.5 and I gotta say... **** is some good music. Lol Joey doesn't dissapoint.
:phone:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
That list actually isn't that bad.
When it comes to features there are a few people I'd actually go to before the "G.O.A.Ts" of hip-hop, one of them being Luda.

soap

Smash Hero
"When peoples gonna realize that XXL is a **** ****in magazine with horrible employees..most ofem anyway…this is the most commercial ****ridin mag out today.. all can suck my ****"
Prety much my sentiment too

Clearly its not a G.O.A.T. list. But you would go with Gucci on your song over Nas?

I checked out some other xxl list a while back about best "sophomore status" artists and realized that they are just plain out of touch with the underground.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Bad Meets Evil EP tracklist:

1. Welcome 2 Hell
2. Fast Lane
3. The Reunion
4. Above The Law
5. Im On Everything feat Mike Epps
6. A Kiss
7. Lighters feat Bruno Mars
8. Take From Me
9. Loud Noises feat Slaughterhouse

Anyone else have a bad vibe about this?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
is anyone up? i ate 1. ****ing. firecracker. "google it if u dont know
(it has to do with weed :]
)" before the midnight showing of Hangover 2. I didnt feel it at the movie, but when i got home.. its hitting me like a brick *****house right now. just devoured mac and cheese and working on ice cream as I type. I feel like a crazy person right now.. didnt expect this at all lmfao

Boofy!

Smash Champion
movie was pretty funny, its more of the same, pretty interesting pick of music few kanye songs and some deadmau5 xD not such a bad thing sometimes lol... naww Jane i felt it around 2:20ish but i was like pacing and eating food cause it just hit me so fast so hard.. im still wicked high someone gimme something funny to watch 8) lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Leftbrain???? WTF IS GOING ON. LEFTBRAIN MAKIN BEATS FOR DEEZ ******** *** HOES.

edit: Jasper too? It's okay for him tho he's ******** too (in a good way >_>).

Top Bottom