• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World Wrestling Entertainment

Toilet Paper

Smash Journeyman
I swear, Khali is the biggest son of a b**** in the WWE. He came out after Mysterio beat Chavo in an I Quit match, and squeezed his little head so hard. Thank god Batista came out there. It hapens every week. Someone wins a match, Khali appears, and Batista comes to save the day. It's a little repetitive.

Stryks

Smash Hero
yesterdays smackdown was by far one of the worst Ive seen in recent memory:

the whole Nole-catching-small-guy-in-a-box thing was so stupid, and when noble was the one trapped, u would THINK some guy whose job is to be strong would lift some empty box...

when the guy of the undertaker apepared in the ring, henry came out adn started shaking him, the lights when out and when they went up again henry was just shaking the cloath... u would THINK somone would notice a person leaving ur grasp...

there was anothe rmoment but I cant remember...

anyway Wrestling is all fake, but even so guys like cena batista and khali should GTFO cause they dont deserve to be there, also 89% of the people who voted, some 60 something wanted cena to lose the title while 19% I think want him FIRED...

finally people are starting to see the light

Repryx

Smash Champion
YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT SMACKDOWN!!! WHAT DOES CENA HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING??? lolz stryks you are a hater

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm I dunno.
Maybe they'll bring up some new talent for the job, because they could use some new talent after all the suspensions.
Tru dat.

I hope its not HHH.... he's already married to stephanie.. I thought they were gonna reveal that...

I'm hoping it's kennnnneeeedddddddyyyyy
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I mean, Kennedy has his kayfabe surname because McMahon let him use his middle name for it...might be a possibilty.

Oh, and remember, HHH isn't kayfabe married to Steph. :p

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. I mean, Kennedy has his kayfabe surname because McMahon let him use his middle name for it...might be a possibilty.

Oh, and remember, HHH isn't kayfabe married to Steph. :p
Mr. Kennedy WAS supposed to be his illegitamate son, but they had to make storyline changes since Kennedy was suspended along with many other superstars.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
why did they get suspended??
They were linked to steroid abuse.
Other wrestlers linked were John Morrison (lost ECW championship since suspension), Umaga (taken out by HHH), William Regal (taken out by Cena), and Chavo Guerrero (taken out by Rey Mysterio). There were other wreslters linked to it too. Go to lordsofpain.net for backstage WWE and TNA info such as the alleged story of Ric Flair quiting the WWE.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Other wrestlers linked were John Morrison (lost ECW championship since suspension), Umaga (taken out by HHH), William Regal (taken out by Cena), and Chavo Guerrero (taken out by Rey Mysterio). There were other wreslters linked to it too. Go to lordsofpain.net for backstage WWE and TNA info such as the alleged story of Ric Flair quiting the WWE.
ahh like Kurt Angle? *I miss him (his music rather) U SUCK...U SUCK....U SUCK....U SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKK lolz 'twas too funny how the audience would sing that evertyime then hecensored them lolz*

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
So that's why Morrison dropped the ECW strap to Punk!

...eh, I don't care, Punk's better. :p

Man, sad to hear Kennedy was among the one's reprimanded...

Stryks

Smash Hero
And JUST when I tought WWE couldnt be even more screwed than letting Khali keep the gold and cena keeping it for over a year, but this tops it all, they over hyped the illegitimate son crap and who is he? Hornswoggle... ARE U EFFIN KIDDING ME?!

Dear god they better bring TNA soon over here at Mex cause I cant take this crap much longer...

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
And JUST when I tought WWE couldnt be even more screwed than letting Khali keep the gold and cena keeping it for over a year, but this tops it all, they over hyped the illegitimate son crap and who is he? Hornswoggle... ARE U EFFIN KIDDING ME?!

Dear god they better bring TNA soon over here at Mex cause I cant take this crap much longer...
I agree.
But since they had a whole storyline with Mr. Kennedy being related to the McMahons and then Mr. Kennedy getting suspended a week before the son was going to be revealed screwed up their whole storyline.
They had to turn it into smething comedic because of the short time they had to work on a storyline.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Heres what i say : WWE Superstars for brawl (don't bother replying) i know you are gonna call things like : STOP MAKING JOKE IDEAS and stuff

-Kazman-

Smash Journeyman
wheres Tru=? wheres ChozenOne? wheres c-mart? foun
Hornswoggle... I admitt I did not see that coming at all but I'm glad it was not the game, you know since they are suspending like 10 wrestlers for drug use which is why like Kennedy and Umaga got booted and they have been releasing some as of late WWE is really losing its appeal to me, too many story line changes and such, Cryme Tyme being released really pissed me off.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I havent watched it in about three months, I lost intrest because in every big match, they think it is a good idea to have some idiot come in and interfear with whats going on. It's ridiculous, there are no good ones anymore, if it's really great it will have an interfeirence. And too many cruddy and ridiculous storylines, It's not even wrestling anymore, its really dumb drama where they solve problems bu wrestling...the whole thing got too repetitive for me.

0rion

Smash Journeyman

Si !

TNA > WWE

Stryks

Smash Hero
Nah TNA will never be better then WWE, get that trash outta here.
Have u even SEEN TNA? watch aj styles hes a freaking god...

U cant possibly say TNA is better than WWE right NOW, TNA gives a match of the year candidate EVERY PPV and almost eveyr show, when was the LAST match of year in WWE??

anyway TNA FTW

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
Nah TNA will never be better then WWE, get that trash outta here.
Yet, sadly, it is right now. :laugh:

I agree with ParamoreRiot about this, though. As soon as we get Mr. Kennedy back, WWE will PWN again.

...need I say it?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom