• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst 10 stages in Brawl

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
I'm only doing top 5.

5: Rumble Falls
4: 75 M
3: Hanenbow
2: Mario Bros
1: NEW PORK ****ING CITY! AAHHHH! I HATE IT!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Temple, although NPC, Mario Bros. and 75m come close.

I have so many better ideas for a DK stage Nintendo/Sakurai!!

Chaos Carnivale

Smash Rookie
Waha, that silly Mario Bros. stage just sucks ***. It's so stupid, all those crabs and koopas, they can decide the outcome of a game in an instance. And they're almost impossible to dodge when they come in larger numbers.

redshift71388

Smash Apprentice
Summit gets my vote for #1. But I'm an Olimar mainer, so I have a big bias towards the lack of a single fricken attachable edge and the slippery floors that make it hard to keep the Pikmin in line.

The fish sucks too.

Dark_Wolf101

Smash Rookie
I don't like the two moving stages (Rumble Falls and Mushroomy kingdom), simply because you spend more time running and jumping, than actually fighting. I don't like any of the retro-style stages either (Mario Bros., 75 M and Flat Zone 2). These levels are very big and dull (visually and in terms of gameplay), and result in way to many random KO's. And though I don't hate New Pork City, Pictochat or Hanembow, have removed them from the Random Stage Select. As with the retro-stages, I feel they are too big and plain and random.

On the other, I adore the other 20+ Brawl stages. They're simple, but effective; not to mention they are all beautifully rendered and set to a roaring soundtrack. I think their are a lot more killer stages in Brawl than in Melee. That is to say, I omitted more stages in Melee than Brawl, because I enjoy the current stages a lot more. And they feel more well-balanced.

Smash Ace
Hanenbow---easily the worst excuse for a stage ever.
75m kinda sucks too.

The Summit rocks though. glad I don't us tether characters.
=2007=

Xona

Smash Apprentice
bridge of eldin

I vote bridge because it lacks platforms, and because bridge = fd + walk-offs. I mainly vote bridge because I'm not allowed to vote fd, I hate fd more than bridge simply because it's rediculously overplayed and that led to Big Blue's wrongful banning. My vote goes to bridge of eldin.

Denzi

Smash Master
Why has no one said Mushroomy Kingdom? When underground, you can sit at the top of the stage and the first to land a hit gets a kill. I just don't like that place.

ungulateman

Smash Journeyman
I agree with DarkWolf's choices, minus Pictochat. Random KOs are irritating, yeah. It's how to lose against my n00b friends.

Karas

Smash Cadet
mine most hated by far, mario bros. your not getting killed by your friends your getting ***** by the map, which is sad.

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
My least favorite is a tie between 75m and Mario Bros., but i'm going to pick Mario Bros.
I don't like it becuase the stage is really hazardous.

Midnaftw

Smash Cadet
I don't know... I'm near a giant marshmallow if th
Rumble Falls is definately the most unfair, a character like Ganondorf, Bowser, Ike or anyone will be doomed if this stage comes up. Even for fast characters it can be a problem.

*Pit is going to be "Scrolled to death"*
*Pit uses his B + up"
*Pit flys ahead*
*Pit hits a spike that only just came up on screen*
*Pit dies*

Personally Mario Bros. is my least favourite, but at least most characters have a chance since they can all throw turtles.

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
hmmm the absolute worst stage would have to be electroplankton for sure

Top Bottom