• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst character and why......

Alzi

Smash Master
Worst character in the game i think is either link or sonic. The worst character that i'm not good with is either sonic or diddy kong. I can't be bothered pulling out bannana's with diddy and making them trip etc it just doesn't feel like smash bros to me.

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
My worst character has to be Lucario simply because of his floateyness and slow as a turtle smashes. I can rack damage all well and good but I just can't seem to kill with him.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Amen dude. Sonic= worst character in the game!
Worst character in the game i think is either link or sonic. The worst character that i'm not good with is either sonic or diddy kong.
Hrm.. good thing this thread is only talking about people's worst characters, not just THE worst characters, or I would be more pissed than I am right now... still saying is bad enough to be worst is a bit uncalled for when you have the knowledge...

This must be how MK mains feel like when people complain about their main.

Still my worst character would have to be Snake because you can't play with him using the single Wiimote.

Alzi

Smash Master
We all have our thoughts Kinzer. I got pissed when someone in this thread said toon link was the worst character since he was so floaty. I guess people have diffrent style.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Wel I don't personally believe there is a worst character ever since different people with different skills control the character.

Anywho, here are the characters I just suck with:

Jigglypuff (too floaty)
Snake (I can kill with his tilts, other than that I don't know how to use him)
Mario (I can never get a good feel with him. Luigi I'm fine with)
Fox (this just isn't Melee :( )

Yep...

Tricent

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf wtf

Link. He's not the worst but he's gotten worse. I hate killing Ice climbers the way they break apart and I never use them to find out how you control them. I absolutely hate Ganondorf for few reasons

1. He's a clone of my former main FALCON!

2. I dont get this but he's higher than falcon on the tier?

3. He's ugly
[/SIZE]

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'll be honest, the worst characters to me and the people in my AREA are Ness, Lucas, and Snake.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, how would you feel if I were to say Zelda was the worst character ever created by Nintendo?

Sure that's stretching it, but you would feel bad too...right?

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I don't play well with Peach, Jiggs, and Mario.
Peach is just weird, to me, Jigglypuff has always been one of my least favorites, and Mario is just too... Average.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well, how would you feel if I were to say Zelda was the worst character ever created by Nintendo?

Sure that's stretching it, but you would feel bad too...right?
Well I wouldn't care if I were told Samus or Sheik were the worst,
because I'm used to halo fanboys telling me that.

But Ness Lucas and Snake are despised in my area because we can't control them. Two have crappy recovery control and one has...well it was an accident with a smash attack, a smart bomb and a grenade I won't go into.

Itachi-San

Smash Rookie
I personally think that Falco is my worst character mainly because the only thing I can do with him is chain grab and he is just not fast enough for me. I feel like I have to exert myself just to play as him. To me, all of his grab attempts are slow and if you miss your wide open. Plus if you are meteor smashed to far out or down, its hard or nearly impossible to get back, but that's just me.

I just need to train with Falco but hes my worst for now.

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord
Sonic. He's so fast & is also hard to controll. I wish he wasn't in :urg: Snake is the other one, I can never seem to get his projectives right.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Sonic. I used to use him when the game came out but after a few days of playing I started to hate him.

-:bowser:Bowser King
Really, Bowser King? I hated Sonic already, but I guess I started to hate him less after realizing how well he fights my ssb style.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
Pit and Wolf... dunno why.

Pit just isn't right for me I guess.

Wolf, I can't recover with and I hate his aerials.

Nestec

Smash Ace
I hate Zero Suit Samus. I hate red costumes. I hate characters that are too big. I hate characters with abd recoveries. I hate the old characters. I hate characters with bad smash attacks. I hate the new characters. I hate characters with items. I hate King Dedede. I hate Magikarp.

I hate Ness' homerun bat. I hate characters with no hair. I hate characters that should be banned. I hate characters that can't be selected. I hate Norfair. I hate characters that can't jump. I hate the deku nut. I hate hands. I hate characters that are hard to lose with. I hate characters who might be characters.

$1,000,000 and free sex to anyone who can guess what I'm referencing.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
My worst character is actually probably Snake.

I just can't get used to his weight, he feels weird to control, and I'm horrible with the grenades / C4 / mines >_>

and Nestec, aren't you just referring to the SBR hint?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Sonic. He's too slow... and can't KO....

(That was horrible)

Tcherno

Smash Rookie
My worst is Lucario, his attacks are so weak (Or is it me)
Lucario or Sonic, he can't even KO a level 1 under 10 seconds

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Okay we are talking about the worst character in the game overall. Not one person's worst character. And I agree with the bowserman, that Ganondorf is the worst character in the game because his slowness + bad recovery makes him unstable.

Vasilicus

Smash Journeyman
Lucario is so floaty and slow, I can not play with him.

Bowser is always too slow. I can't ever figure out mindgames when I'm playing with him, so I just run around and spam C-stick and Up-B.

Charizard always handles like a weak Bowser whenever I play with him. I find him the worst of the three Pokemon. I **** with Ivysaur though.

I can't ever kill anyone with Mario, Pikachu, Link, or Shiek.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Really, Bowser King? I hated Sonic already, but I guess I started to hate him less after realizing how well he fights my ssb style.
Maybe it's because I'm a bowser main and prefer getting Ko's with MA POWER! Sonic's playstyle fit mines pretty well after playing him but I eventually realized that he gets destroyed when it comes to KOing. A lot of the times I had to resort to finding other ways to kill other then actually using onstage kills.

I wonder if the sonic players have been able to get around that since the beginning of SSBB.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Okay we are talking about the worst character in the game overall. Not one person's worst character. And I agree with the bowserman, that Ganondorf is the worst character in the game because his slowness + bad recovery makes him unstable.
Um, no we're not.

In this thread I am asking the question of your worst character in details.......
Oh. My worse character is definitely DK. Can't do ANYTHING with him. :[

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Lucas is the worst. Because he is a waste of a character and is a stupid little kid and a lame Ness Clone. They need to take Lucas out.

Top Bottom