• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst day of ur life, and best day of ur life.

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I have had alot of bad days in my life, the day I found out my grandma had cancer, or the day I found out my brother's liver was shutting down, or the day I bonked my head open on the ice!....

Ok ok, now, the good days. My best day resembles Metroid Killers, the day I got my N64! :D

But my new favorite day will come soon when I get my Gamecube!

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
Seriously now....a 7 year bump. Now that's epic.

Best day: No definite one day. Maybe when I got my first girlfriend. Of course, that can count for worst day too...
Worst day: Probably the days my aunt and grandpa died.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
where do you FIND dusty, old threads like this?! Seriously I was looking at the first few posts and I was like N64, oh well they love the system ok, then I saw Kereokacola said WHEN I get a gamecube I looked and saw the year 2001. Yes that was epic.

Well is long as I'm here I might as well post

Worst day: The day my dad died
Best day: the day I won best district actor in the one act play I did in fifth grade. I swore I would never bump that day for anything else.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Worst Day: Went swimming and got stung by jellyfish. Later on I went horseback riding, only to have an allergic reaction to the horse. Then, I went on a waterslide, and struck my head. >.<

Best Day: I've had loads of good days. Probably when I first got my job at the Bermuda Aquarium. XD

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
He joined/was drafted into the Dutch army, wasn't he?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Did he? Because according to him:

Metroid Killer said:
The only purpose of the Danish army is to help old ladies across the street.
And I'm GOING to Denmark in a few weeks. But since he's not around, I can't ask how to meet up with him. =/

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Bad day today: Letting people really talk about your grammer, and simply not respecting you for what you do. Even if they won't tell you your gender. If your not ready for it. They do nothing but call you a lie, and oh yeah... Seeing your own friend you admire the work they make. Turn against you. XD

slave1

Smash Lord
Best day: the day I won best district actor in the one act play I did in fifth grade. I swore I would never bump that day for anything else.
i would bump that day for a few occasions... actually for a lot.

best: possibly first kiss
worse: umm probably the night i went to the hospital, now i am afraid of needles.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Best: when It was my 8th birthday and I got Pokemon: the First Movie on tape.

While everybody was eating birthday cake I was sitting in front of TV watching. I didn't care about the rest. I still remember how cool it was.

Also, MY CAKE was in the form of PIKACHU. That's ****ing awesome.
I was obsessed with Pokemon at the time.
It truly was the best day ever.

Worst: I'm not sure. I've had so many bad days. Most of them happened recently.

Frown

poekmon
Best day ever: A lot. I've been happy since October 2006, if I recall correctly.

Worst day ever: The day (during the period when I had no friends, got beat up in school every day and was so unhappy I didn't bother studying) the only people I ever talked to asked me not to hang around anymore.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Worst: When I found out my gf was cheating on me and was pregnant with somebody's baby...but who's?
Best: When my white daughter was born.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Best day of my life: Not sure if this was the best persay, but it really stands out to me. It was about 4 years ago or something and I was at a birthday party for my best friend. We had a group of people at Santa Cruz for the day and everyone there had a LOT of fun. It ended with a bonfire on the beach at night, it was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had.

Worst day: My girlfriend of over 3 years dumping me on the phone 30 minutes before a final for a 31 year old she knew for a month, she's 19.

P47Rotgut

Smash Rookie
Best day: When my Grandparents geve me my N64. My parents were kind of anti videogame at the time and they didn't want me to get one.

Worst day: I can't say for sure that it's the worst but the day I got My Xbox I got in big trouble with my Dad because I was supposed to be saving money for school. It wasn't exactly the money but the fact that I bought it without asking. Funny thing though, he never made me take it back. My dad's always been like that. He'll get realy mad about something and after it's over it's like it never happened.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
It's funny, my first post outside of the Brawl forums is about Brawl.

Worst day ever: It happened recently. Me and a friend decided to take public transit to a tourney in Jersey. We departed at 12:30. Our first bus arrived and brought us to our next bus, which dropped us off at a train station.

After a 15 minute wait, our train to Jersey arrived. We entered Jersey at about 2:00. So far, not bad.

We get confused as to which train to take next. We were told to get on one going to "Hoboken." Only problem was there were multible ways to get to "Hoboken." After we finally got it, we realized a round trip ticket would cost almost $16. OK, fine.

When we got our ticket, we realized we missed our train.

One hour passes until the next train arrives. We hop on and have our tickets validated, at which point we realize that we were taking the "scenic" route. So, we sit tight for a nice hour and a half ride. We reach our stop and guess what? We missed yet another train. It's almost five, and we just been DQ'ed from the event. I was planning on heading back, but my friend told me he was gonna keep going. After the train took him to "Hoboken," he was gonna get a ride to the venue. His train arrived at 5:20 or so, and I headed back. My train would be arriving at 6:00.

6:05 arrives and my train is here. I hop on. An hour later my ticket is validated. The conductor tells me I'm on the wrong train.

Two things go through my head. One, why aren't your trains labeled better? Two, why did it take so long for you to get to me?

Luckily, it wouldn't cost anything to get on the train heading back. I get of at Dover. Yes, Dover, friggin' Delaware. Minutes later, my friend calls. He told me to wait for him at the train station going back to Philly. Why? He couldn't get in touch with anyone at the tournament to schefule a ride. I told him to wait for me at the station he was at.

I get to the station at 8:00. I met up with my friend, looked at the schedule, and prepared to wait 20 minutes for our train.

I foolishly said "This day can't possibly get worse." The train didn't show and was labeled as 5 minutes late. 5 minutes later, it changes to 10 minutes.

This continues for 60 minutes.

We get on a train at about 9:25. We arrive at our train to Philly and enter our home state at about 11:15. Just two more buses to go. There's just one problem. The buses aren't running anymore, my phone ran out of minutes(Prepaid FTL), and my friend's phone battery died.

We went to a nearby club and bummed a phone off of the bouncer there. Thankfully we were able to get in touch with a reliable ride.

He picked us up at about 11:40, and we got to our original departure point at 12:10.

But wait, there's more. That night was the end of Daylight Savings Time, so it was ACTUALLY 1:10 A.M. Not to mention I still had a 15 minute bike ride to get home. Also, I had work early the next morning.

Although I didn't mention it, my only source of food was a box of Cheese-Its, that I threw away when I landed in Dover, friggin Delaware.

So, in short, I attempted to go to a tournament, commuted for 5 hours, didn't even make it to the spot, went back, making a slight detour to Dover, got little sleep that night, and spent close to 50 bucks. And what do I have to show for it? Nothing but a half eaten box of Cheese-Its, rotting at a train station in Dover, friggin Delaware. Thank you all for taking the time to read this.

Best Day Ever: I can't name just one, and I've done enough typing on this Wiiboard tonight.

Top Bottom