• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Final Smash.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
DKs isn't so bad if you use it as an edgeguard.

ZSS's is easily the worst. Horrible range. Blockable. Laggy. In other words, it's highly punishable. Worst of all, it brings you from the 16th best character in the game to the 8th worst.

It doesn't get any worse than that.

neodoodot

Smash Rookie
NNID
Neodoodot
now I don't usually play with items but I still know the final smashes. I think that DK's final smash is the worst because it has little range and VERY easy to avoid. but the thing I don't like about that final smash the most is...it doesn't even LOOK cool!!! of course this is just my opinion ^^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I'd say it's definetly Zero-Zuit Samus, I mean c'mon it's clearly the worst one around, Kirby's is decent only if you know what you're doing.
You wouldn't believe how many times I've killed with her FS. this was when no one knew it did anything though. they practically walked into it.

Llore

Smash Rookie
Kirby's Final Smash give's you items, if used right can turn your match's to your favor by far. Plus if you have items around you, it's harder to spot dodge it when Kirby suck's in items as well. Not only that, if you get super spicy curry in the mix, you'll have a chance to take a stock away, plus rack some damage to your foe's second stock. I need you to play Kirby's Final Smash right.
Agreed, plus Who doesn't like eating their best friend. :lick:

I would have to say mk and zss.
Even though if someone hit with mk fs everyone gets hit that's a plus but ,it's easily dodgeable.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
If you can't control it, then Pikachu's is pretty bad (but were all over that by now, than again, I don't even play with items :laugh:)

Otherwise: Kirby has the worst (spot dodge), and I think Bowser's is bad too (it's too short to even do anything). But that's my opinion.

Ange

Smash Lord
It looks like people say that Kirbys FS sucks just because everyone else said so. /:

I think Ill go ZSS here. Tho Lucarios can be extremely ineffective however.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Zero Suit Samus, Donkey Kong, Kirby, Mario, and Ice Climbers had the worst Final Smashes.

Peach's Final Smash is pretty good, if you know what you are doing.

Eat. Replenish health.

Go to an opponent. Charge up a Smash Attack.

Release.

??????

PROFIT!

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Pikachu's, because it's hard to control, can't KO unless if your opponent is in the hundreds and they still have a good chance of survival, and it can't even rack up damage that well. Volt Tackle is just an inferior version of Super Sonic. Super Sonic is easier to control, can KO way before 100%, and in the rare chance they survive, they'll most likely be at high percentages.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Pikachu's is the worst. Even the lvl 9 CPUs can barely control it. I can often play jump rope when they use it on me. The best is Super Sonic easily. If you don't believe me, play a lvl9 CPU Super Sonic.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Ironacally, Cpt Falcon's i belive is one of the best....

The worst will have to go to pit, it just never hits the opponet unless they aim to be hit by the little dudes...

bigjoe12345

Smash Rookie
Its obvious that Sonic's final smash is the best!
I mean,who wouldn't think that Super Sonic owns all?
Hes' invincible the entire time,and even IF your opponents know what's coming,if you stay right on them,its impossible to not get a KO...(unless the opponent is invincible)

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
What's there to use properly out of Peach Blossom? It's terrible unless your opponent is too busy jerking off instead of waking up his character. I find Peach Blossom is sometimes counter productive because by the time you eat like 3 peaches your opponent can wake up, regain health and fight you back.

I'm also not a fan of Giga Bowser. It does not last long enough to kill much. I know I suck with Bowser so maybe it's just me.

migas140

Smash Rookie
ZSS's Final Smash by far. Besides it being a crappy final smash by self, it makes you into Samus, which is a lot worse.

Ice Climbers and Mario have also pretty bad Final Smashes.

Top Bottom