• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst. Move. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marthsword

Smash Ace
This game has been out for 6 years, and you STILL don't know what it does?

Sigh, ill just explain it in one sentence.

You go into someone, press Down B, and BAM, auto KO.
I think it was a joke, but if it was not, wow...

It's like the guy who said falco's lasers were the worst. "Oh, falco's standing b lasers suck cuz you can't combo out of them and they can't ko and have a lot of lag..." You know what I say? wow...

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i think eveyr move has been coevered...i just wnated to express my hate for the saus...thast all.....but i think its agreed that ganons leg is the worst by now...

Peki

Smash Journeyman
"Ganon's utilt is too slow, so it must be te worst move in the game"

wtf?

Its great for KO on low % or edgegaurding.
Ness's PK-Flash is also great edgegaurd move.

Yoshi's over b or luigis dtilt is worst imo.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Was that directed to me? If it was, then I'll let you know that the PK Flash edgeguard is used offstage where they CANT sweetspot.

CDorrian

Smash Apprentice
Was that directed to me? If it was, then I'll let you know that the PK Flash edgeguard is used offstage where they CANT sweetspot.
Wait, what? I thought you were talking about the G-dorf Utilt.

Anyway, yeah, the PK Flash of Doom is great. PSI BOMB! I'll admit, If it didn't take so long to charge... But then again, the best/hard-hitting ones always do.

Still, I haven't had it shielded yet... what happens to thair shield?

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Oh, you meant the utilt of Ganon thing. Yeah, that is useless.
And if you shield PK Flash fully charged, you lose about half of your shield.

CDorrian

Smash Apprentice
JESUS! Thats a heavy hit. So that's what happened that time. My sisters Jiggly shielded a Psi Barrage of 2 Fully charged PK flashes simultaniously.

Anyway, The GDorf UTilt is worst, hopefully. tho only other that springs to mind is the grounded Hammer.

MetalSlug

Smash Rookie
I think it was a joke, but if it was not, wow...

It's like the guy who said falco's lasers were the worst. "Oh, falco's standing b lasers suck cuz you can't combo out of them and they can't ko and have a lot of lag..." You know what I say? wow...
it was a joke.......

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Zelda and her Forward B: leaves you open, super slow and does crappy damage. She also says "Hah!" in a really gay voice.

Also Ganon's Tilt Up A is actually good cause you can use it for edge guarding and it's his strongest attack, with insane knockback.

kithkin

Smash Champion
oh my god, not gonna bother reading it all, so sorry if i repeat something said.

but theres no stupid moves i think, everything can have at least one good use.

and what are you guys talking about, anyone who knows luigi knows his side B is insane for recovery.

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
Ness PK Flash is ********. Zoom in on him when he's charging it and he looks freaken ********. However, computers are not that smart and mostly jump into it. Dumb computers.

kithkin

Smash Champion
actually sheiks a woman, despite the game giving her a crotch bulge.

and pk flash is a good move, not nessesarily that easy in 1v1 but otherwise it can be insane.

and who cares what they look like when they do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom