• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst move in the entire game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
No, I'm just saying there are worse moves than Sing.

Sing is crap and we all know it.
I almost agree with you, but unless someone can name a few highly punishable, easy to escape, moves that don't do any damage, i'll consider.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I almost agree with you, but unless someone can name a few highly punishable, easy to escape, moves that don't do any damage, i'll consider.
MARIO'S D-TILT.

Do I really need to go through this 30 page thread and count how many times that it's been mentioned..?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
MARIO'S D-TILT.

Do I really need to go through this 30 page thread and count how many times that it's been mentioned..?
You don't need to bother yourself with that, and yes I agree with you about sing.

I don't think Mario's d-tilt is the worst.

Nestec

Smash Ace
I know it could be that I suck with Mario, but I've actually found myself using Dtilt once or twice a match. Does Sing do any damage? If no, then I might actually have to say it is worse... :/

BSP

Smash Legend
I know it could be that I suck with Mario, but I've actually found myself using Dtilt once or twice a match. Does Sing do any damage? If no, then I might actually have to say it is worse... :/
no damage, but at least sing can put people to sleep and some other things that people have mentioned. Mario's d-tilt is high risk, slim reward

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
no damage, but at least sing can put people to sleep and some other things that people have mentioned. Mario's d-tilt is high risk, slim reward
Not only can you put people to sleep, but you can put them to sleep and get attacked before you can finish the move. :)

The only usefull thing you can do with it is ledge cancel it and get a few free hits or even a K.O.

But that is still a pretty risky choice.

NukSuCao

Smash Cadet
I rarely use Jiggs, but when I mess up and use Sing I almost always die.

Lucario's down-b is horrible for me. It almost never does the counter and when it does it misses. Then I get a bomb in my face or a full charged Samus shot. Oh, fun.

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
I just tried Mario's dtilt and it's HORRIBLE. Why the hell wasn't this locked a long time ago?

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I said sing a while back but I'd like to add Mario's D-Tilt and Ganon's U-Tilt

Gindler

Smash Champion
Ganon's Utilt at least kills. Mario's Dtilt is just awful, there's a reason it's been listed multiple times and is never used.

Ganon's Utilt is a high risk high reward move.
Mario's Dtilt is a high risk and still get punished for landing it move.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
Ganon's Utilt at least kills. Mario's Dtilt is just awful, there's a reason it's been listed multiple times and is never used.
Mario's down tilt is a risky move. I play Mario as a secondary and I that his down requires high risk and offers little reward. Half the time (Depending on %) you'll get punished for using it, however sometimes you'll get lucky and at least you won't be punished. Other than that I'd have to agree that it's a rather pointless move. Kind of like Jiggs' down tilt. Why use her down tilt when her tilt has more range AND power.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Mario's down tilt is a risky move. I play Mario as a secondary and I that his down requires high risk and offers little reward. Half the time (Depending on %) you'll get punished for using it, however sometimes you'll get lucky and at least you won't be punished. Other than that I'd have to agree that it's a rather pointless move. Kind of like Jiggs' down tilt. Why use her down tilt when her tilt has more range AND power.
G&W has the same problem. his f-tilt is worthless. It does as much damage, but it far slower then d-tilt, and has less range then d-tilt

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I'd have to say Ness' dtilt, it doesn't do anything otther than being fast. It has horrible range, is shielded easily and it can't even lock the opponent until much higher percents.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd have to say Ness' dtilt, it doesn't do anything otther than being fast. It has horrible range, is shielded easily and it can't even lock the opponent until much higher percents.
It can trip, which can be followed up with a kill move.

Ness actually has one of the better Dtilts in the game. Not even close. :snake:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
im just gonna say that the worst move would have to beeeeeeee...LUIGI'S TAUNT...(when he kicks the ground)
Was this supposed to be an attempt at humor?

It is not an attack. It is a taunt. It does not count.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Mario dtilt isn't that bad. Just because it has no real use doesn't make it an attrocious move. You can use it, you just probably shouldn't.

Luigi dash attack is that bad. High risk/low reward? How about High risk/ your reward is getting grabbed. Hugely punishable on miss, shield or hit. There are very few times you'll use this move that you won't at least get grabbed for it. At least mario dtilt doesn't get you hit even if it lands.

Also, my vote is for ol' smokey. Gdorf utilt is just too awful. I find myself trying to button-mash out of it (as dorf).

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Jiggly's dsmash. It doesnt even kill until 236 and if your at the complete edge of the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom