• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst part of Super Smash Bros 4? Game is out everywhere, go ape ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I hate about Smash 4 is Mega Man's symbol is a generic gear and not his helmet. I really want Smash mods to be possible just so I can change it.
Another thing I hate about this game is that Petilil, the pre-evolved form of one of my most favorite Pokemon, Lilligant, is a Smash Run enemy. WHY?! Why is such a cute, little, harmless plant bulb Pokemon a Smash Run enemy? It makes no sense! I can't harm her. I won't harm her! I REFUSE to harm her!

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Another thing I hate about this game is that Petilil, the pre-evolved form of one of my most favorite Pokemon, Lilligant, is a Smash Run enemy. WHY?! Why is such a cute, little, harmless plant bulb Pokemon a Smash Run enemy? It makes no sense! I can't harm her. I won't harm her! I REFUSE to harm her!
then you might lose in smash run

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
I wouldn't mind if Sakurai delayed the game to 2015. We need this game to be perfect.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I don't like the customizable moves. I think it takes a lot of development time out of it and really upsets me. As said, you can see I wouldn't like Mii Fighters.

I also don't like the over-speculation Sakurai is producing here. But that's more the community I don't like.

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
the 3ds delay
Again, it wasn't delayed. When they said 'summer' they had a time frame in mind for the Japanese release. They only kept it as 'summer' in the English direct as well due to figuring that they'd release it the month after in the West..however, the Japanese release ended up being on the exact tail end of summer, which ended up with the English version being released in Autumn instead.

Still, from a development standpoint, the game was not delayed as they never truly had an actual date set and its still releasing in Summer for Japan..which, as I said, was what the 'Summer' expectation was actually in regards to.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
  • Toon Link being unchanged.
  • Mario's Down B still being FLUDD and not a galaxy spin or a ground pound.
  • Lucina being a straight-up clone.
  • Capt. Falcon's reveal not being linked to the release of a new F-Zero.
  • (Unconfirmed) No F-Zero, Capcom or Sega items being shown yet.
  • Another dragoon-type item.
  • (Unconfirmed) Mario, Bowser, Peach and Yoshi's Final Smash not being changed. (I just really want ones that fit better).
  • The Smash logo not being used to make a four.
  • Alternate movesets (not exactly a big fan in the first place) where some characters have more diverse options than others (Palutena) besides the Miis; they are the only ones that requires really diverse special moves.
  • (Unconfirmed) Donkey Kong not having a barrel-throwing move :).
  • WiiU Pac-Land stage not being updated to at least look... decent.
  • There not being more than 4 good stages.
  • Stage bosses (Just have assist trophies :/) with the inability to turn them off wo/Final Destination mode.
  • Dillon not being playable.
  • Skull Kid not summoning the moon or doing anything cool.

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
  • Toon Link being unchanged.
  • Mario's Down B still being FLUDD and not a galaxy spin or a ground pound.
  • Lucina being a straight-up clone.
  • Capt. Falcon's reveal not being linked to the release of a new F-Zero.
  • (Unconfirmed) No F-Zero, Capcom or Sega items being shown yet.
  • Another dragoon-type item.
  • (Unconfirmed) Mario, Bowser, Peach and Yoshi's Final Smash not being changed. (I just really want ones that fit better).
  • The Smash logo not being used to make a four.
  • Alternate movesets (not exactly a big fan in the first place) where some characters have more diverse options than others (Palutena) besides the Miis; they are the only ones that requires really diverse special moves.
  • (Unconfirmed) Donkey Kong not having a barrel-throwing move :).
  • WiiU Pac-Land stage not being updated to at least look... decent.
  • There not being more than 4 good stages.
  • Stage bosses (Just have assist trophies :/) with the inability to turn them off wo/Final Destination mode.
  • Dillon not being playable.
  • Skull Kid not summoning the moon or doing anything cool.
Fludd was completely useless in Brawl, seriously I could not find a use for him.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The release date. I am still salty over Japan getting Smash 4 a month before the rest of the world.

Booster

Smash Lord
the brawl airdodge making a return
I liked the air dodge alot, it stopped alot of the cheap shots my opponents were getting in the air, meaning I can fight better

The release date. I am still salty over Japan getting Smash 4 a month before the rest of the world.
Yeah, hasn't Nintendo heard of World Wide Release? Well...yeah they have actually, they did it for Pokemon, so why the **** didn't they do it for Smash, a series that recently has gotten alot more hype and is still in it's prime, Pokemon's prime was over 10 years ago. Hell, even Super Mario 3D World released really quickly, it came out in Japan, but came out in the ****ing Americas 1 day later. Other companies know how to do World Wide releases, but let's go down a list of Nintendo games that released around the same time as their Japanese Counterparts:

Oh hello Zelda Skyward Sword. You came out in the USA a mere 2 days after the Japanese release. Unfortunately it ends there because Nintendo only does world wide or similar releases for 3 game series: Pokemon, Zelda and Mario, despite Smash Bros getting more hype then all three in recent years...whoever decided japanese international releases at Nintendo needs to be fired and replaced with someone who knows what people want and when (Not to rush games, but to understand localization better, Xenoblade took two ****ing years for example)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Only reason I would hate old Melee airdodge was because I could airdodge....but then they just used another attack again and hit me anyways.

It was more useful to wavedash with, which is sad.

I seriously don't get where you are getting this. Melee players may like their game a lot but I almost never see nor do I participate in ragging on people for playing the game they do. We honestly do not care.

How about some actual game based complaints rather than an attack on a community?

Also, Metaknight, don't like him. Shouldn't have come back. Better be nerfed to the ground since marth was nerfed a lot. I don't want to see any more favoritism in balance.
Well...Kirby was god awful in Melee....so there is that,

Last edited:

Booster

Smash Lord
Only reason I would hate old Melee airdodge was because I could airdodge....but then they just used another attack again and hit me anyways.

It was more useful to wavedash with, which is sad.

Well...Kirby was god awful in Melee....so there is that,
Poor Korbee, he'll never get into Smash thanks to Kirby <.<

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Looking at the Famitsu images it does look like traits of MK got nerfed, most notably his tornado.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So he's slower now and heavier?
Without his glide, he now has to deal with his limited Air mobility unless he commits to a B move, all the kirby characters are good at vertical mobility but not so much left or right since they move really slow.

In addition to this his tornado, it's white colored instead of yellow, it looks like it is smaller.

Booster

Smash Lord
Without his glide, he now has to deal with his limited Air mobility unless he commits to a B move, all the kirby characters are good at vertical mobility but not so much left or right since they move really slow.

In addition to this his tornado, it's white colored instead of yellow, it looks like it is smaller.
Well it's good to know he's getting nerfed, he'll finally be allowed in tournaments!

chipz

Smash Apprentice
I liked the air dodge alot, it stopped alot of the cheap shots my opponents were getting in the air, meaning I can fight better

Yeah, hasn't Nintendo heard of World Wide Release? Well...yeah they have actually, they did it for Pokemon, so why the **** didn't they do it for Smash, a series that recently has gotten alot more hype and is still in it's prime, Pokemon's prime was over 10 years ago. Hell, even Super Mario 3D World released really quickly, it came out in Japan, but came out in the ****ing Americas 1 day later. Other companies know how to do World Wide releases, but let's go down a list of Nintendo games that released around the same time as their Japanese Counterparts:

Oh hello Zelda Skyward Sword. You came out in the USA a mere 2 days after the Japanese release. Unfortunately it ends there because Nintendo only does world wide or similar releases for 3 game series: Pokemon, Zelda and Mario, despite Smash Bros getting more hype then all three in recent years...whoever decided japanese international releases at Nintendo needs to be fired and replaced with someone who knows what people want and when (Not to rush games, but to understand localization better, Xenoblade took two ****ing years for example)
the melee air dodge was a last resort which gave it more strategy
not to mention being a different way of getting back to the stage

without it we are many movement options shorter

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
The whole "Ridley Debacle" one year of no information and a big tease in the Smash Direct to not answer any question in any POTD until the f...ing release of the 3DS version of the game in Japan.

.n_n.

Booster

Smash Lord
The whole "Ridley Debacle" one year of no information and a big tease in the Smash Direct to not answer any question in any POTD until the f...ing release of the 3DS version of the game in Japan.

.n_n.
Sakurai gave Olimar some serious steroids, why can't Ridley be shrunk?

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
Sakurai gave Olimar some serious steroids, why can't Ridley be shrunk?
Because sakurai forgot to bring a Mini or poison nushroom to Ridley. After all, Olimar was eating a dinner of Mega Mushroom of its return.

Now one of the worst thing for real is the new LEAK that I gonna say. I HATE IT WITH ALL MY HEART. Because people believe that its real when in reality there soo many fake stuff on it, Soo many wrong stuff... Sakurai...Is the only on-...
Wait a minute!? Did the leaker say there gonna be DLC before the game released when Sakurai say almost a year ago or months that the game is gonna have DLC after game is released not before.

The leak is soo wrong and sakurai need to stop it Twice to become debunked alongside with... Gematsu leak.

the8thark

Smash Lord
@ skylanders fan skylanders fan @ Booster Booster
I've rather have a delay than a broken game with tons glitches.
Look at Sonic 06.
Look at Hyrule Warriors. That's has bugs in it and it's released in Japan. But bug fixes are being worked on.

I think Ridley can be playable, but is up to Sakurai to consider Ridley a viable choice to be in the roster.

.n_n.
Ridley can be in the game on the same day Roy is brought back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom