• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst video game ever?

REDfox1

Smash Journeyman
i mean there are so many horrible games but the WORST that makes me wanna kill the game designers is moonwalker for the genesis and i still have no clue who gave me that for my birthday. it was prolly my gay *** cousin pookie .

Dark Feather

Smash Apprentice
PGA European Tour for N64. i mean, ugly graphics, it isn't fun, and it's boring. (strange, because I like most golf games.)

Eci4

Smash Ace
my least favorite game is either baten kaitos or atelier iris... I was so excited for atelier iris, and when I finally played it it was so crappy... like the story is so boring, with nothing original, and the battle system is the second worst... guess what the first worst is! haha thats right baten kaitos...

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
I'm Terribly Sorry For Copying This!!!!

I am so sorry about copying this thread. I made one just like yours. I didn't mean to do it on purpose!

I searched for this type of thread and I somehow missed this one and made myself to believe no one did this. Please forgive me! I 'll search more carefully from now on.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Shadow Man for Sega Dreamcast sucks big time. When I went to Game Stop to buy it, it cost $4.00. That should have told me something...
I played that game on PS1, that game is underrated because you have to be intelligent to play it....i'm not saying you're not :p

That game was hard....I was about 12 or 13 then, it might not be hard now.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Pokemon puzzle league for the N64, what the HELL was that?! its just some teris ripoff with pokemon...
Mortal kombat: sub zero for the N64... NEVER LIKED IT!!

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories for PS1. At first it may seem playable, but then once you get to a certain point, the game is entirely stacked against you. Not only do the card game rules for this incarnation make it so that basically all that matters are attack values and destrucive effect, resulting in unarguable brokenness, but at a certain point your opponents start carrying cards that are worlds more broken than yours. This might not be so bad if IT WASN'T NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO GET CARDS THAT CAN EVEN COME CLOSE TO COMPARING TO THEM!!! In the other games, you usually get an assortment of five cards once you beat someone, but in this one you only get one, and if memory serves me correctly it almost always sucks. Also, the other games allow you to enter in a password found on the actual cards you own to get that card in the game. You can do that in this one too, but there's a catch; you have to actually BUY it with these star points or whatever that you earn in the game, and they're always rediculously overpriced. So, this means to get good enough cards to advance through the game, you have to play the same opponents non-stop to increase your card collection by one every time and hope against the odds that it might be a good card, and even if so it's only ONE good card, and if you want to be able to buy any good cards you have to fight the same people over and over for like 1-5 star points per game, which is next to nothing, and in the end it'll take you weeks or even months of non-stop repetitiveness to advance through the game, which sucks to begin with. I even used Gameshark to give myself the best concievable deck, and it still wasn't that easy to beat the game. I don't think this game is even beatable if you don't use a cheating device, unless you spend a year playing it non-stop every day, and if anyone would actually do that they'd in the end realize how stupid that was and kill themselves. Come to think of it, the makers of this game were probably in an agreement with Gameshark to make it so people would buy Gamesharks just so they could beat the game.

In the end, it's just a ****ty, effortless game made to milk off of a popular franchise. The only Yu-Gi-Oh! games that are even worth considering purchasing are the ones that actually follow the rules of the actual game, but even then there is a lot of repetition. Really, even the actual game itself is very unbalanced. Though, I've moved away from TCGs altogether, because in the end you're going to be spending quite a bit of money, and even if you have all the skill in the word, you still need those cards to bring it to life. If you want to play a TCG for fun, just download a free online program that lets you use all of the cards from the start.

NG7

Smash Lord
Superman 64 was pretty f*ckn bad lol

Edit: Just read first post ^^;

Worst graphics ever. Oh dear me. VERY VERY bad graphics. The sound and music is probably one of the dodgiest things i've ever heard as well hahaha.

You spend the game FLYING THROUGH RINGS. If i wanted to do that i'd go play Pilotwings which i actually find challenging and fun. This game however is just depressing.

Go play it if you don't believe me. Just have a friend next to you ready to call an ambulance. Pretty much everything about it sucks.

saberhof

Smash Master
My choices for gc:
Enter The Matrix : too many cheats, easy game, i expected more
Yugioh : Falsebound kingdom: slooooooooowwww gaaaaammeeee
DBZ Budokai 2: i dont like Rpg type games, Worst sequel:urg:

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, basically what NG7 said.

superman 64 is the worst game EVER!!

half the game is spend flying through rings. only when they provide a boost is rings fun. the other half is doing some mediocre task or fighting some guy. the battle system wasn't even good. superman is about battles, and it sucks at that.

i played this game as a little kid, and that is the age when new things are cool, and i found the game to be the worst ever. whoever made it should be shot over and over until he dies, then make him come back to life, then shot to death again, over and over and over until the end of time.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Superman 64. I aggree with everyone on that one.

Simpsons Skateboarding. Yeah, I rented that once, took it back about 8 minutes later. Plus, it got a pathetic 1/10 in Game Informer.

Dragon Slayer for SNES. No words describe its awfulness.

Garfield for GBA. It only has 4 levels. All of them are circus and yards. And there was almost no music. Literally

eno

Smash Rookie
worst game ever is the michael jackson game on the super.....if you can kill enemies by singing and doing a dance number then scream and grab your crotch.....oh god i think im going to be sick.........

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
worst game ever is the michael jackson game on the super.....if you can kill enemies by singing and doing a dance number then scream and grab your crotch.....oh god i think im going to be sick.........
Shut up or I shall kill you with my mad skillz. Kidding of course, but this video is cool. May want to rethink that opinion.

http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/mff.swf

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Aquaman Battle for Atlantis for the PS2 it was so bad that it got an award show named after it for the worst videogames of the year. The GOlden Mullet Awards on X-Play if your curious to what the award show is from.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
It was hardly a game and the cut scenes were done comic strip style and the game play was repetative. Also being able to summon fish with your thoughts has to be the worst power ever.

C.F. for life

Smash Rookie
the worst game ever in fact is E.T. the extra terestrial the game for the nintendo game console. the reason why it was so bad was the programmer rushed production for the holiday season so the game basicly was a little two bit allien that falls in a hole then you cant get out end game.

worst game ever? maybe
but i wouldnt even call this a game, i would call it a revolution that would clear the way for almost all games made from movies to be awful

daisythirdeyeW33

Smash Apprentice
I agree what people are saying about Superman 64.
This is the true creator of crappy games.

I first played the crappy game on a crappy tv.

Superman looks like a blue log with red underpants on.

Top Bottom