• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would i be able to win?

sonic_champ

Smash Rookie
Next month me and my cousins are having a big brawl tournament. 6 of us are participating and were choosing squads of four. My cousin MJ's squad is Snake(team capt.),Wario, Pit, and Donkey Kong. One of my other cousins is just pikachu(team capt.) as he's gotta see the other characters. Mines is Sonic(team capt.), Mr. Game & Watch, Wolf, and Metaknight. Idk the other cousins choices. Think I can beat my cousins squad with my team or shuld i make sum adjustments?:confused:

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

ytv

Smash Apprentice
It really just depends if your good with those characters ( as said above ) Hopefully you'll do good but who knows.

Bluebottel

Smash Cadet
Ditch Sonic, go Snake. Really, higher tier stuff makes winning easier and stops the bunnies from suffering.
Please, think of the bunnies.

TJL

Smash Rookie
It depends whether or not you are good with your picks, but as long as you practice with your characters and improve as a player you should be fine. The important thing will be adjusting to the playstyle of your opponents, seeing what they do and finding ways to counter them.

Vro

Smash Lord
Really, higher tier stuff makes winning easier and stops the bunnies from suffering.
This is mostly true, however our tier list isn't established. We can assume that Snake and MK will be high tier, but we shouldn't start a tier bandwagon.

Top Bottom