• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Wozzy Woxy-Wombat Wread of Wishful Wicked Wonder

Meredy

The Busterina
Sup guys. I will do a 3 month Work & Travel Trip to New Zeeland starting in the middle of February '15. I will start my trip in Auckland, from there I have not planned anything yet. Are there any Melee players out there?
Go wreck SpeedyJ for me. xo

Splice

Smash Hero
Sup guys. I will do a 3 month Work & Travel Trip to New Zeeland starting in the middle of February '15. I will start my trip in Auckland, from there I have not planned anything yet. Are there any Melee players out there?
Hi, would be awesome if you came to Australia afterwards, if you're looking for more plans to make.
The Melee scene is a lot bigger and stronger here and personally I'd love to play some games against you :p

Nevertheless, there are some decent New Zealand players and I'll let them know you'll be there.

Leeyam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
leeyamnz
Hey! There are definitely Melee players in New Zealand, we've got a bustling scene in Auckland and a number of players in Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. We'd all be keen to play you, in fact we've already had a really good german player (Phex) visit us about a month ago who taught us a few things (the hard way).

Here's the FB page for NZ Smash, we're way more active on here than smashboards or anywhere else. We'll see you in February :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1593011740930276

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Last edited:

#FTS

Smash Rookie
Day one and i have already run into mango on for glory, so laggy lol

Last edited:

Leeyam

Smash Apprentice
NNID
leeyamnz
Anyone got tips for reducing lag? Already tried putting my WiiU right beside the router, can't seem to find any of those ethernet adapters anywhere for WiiU in NZ

Last edited:

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey! There are definitely Melee players in New Zealand, we've got a bustling scene in Auckland and a number of players in Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. We'd all be keen to play you, in fact we've already had a really good german player (Phex) visit us about a month ago who taught us a few things (the hard way).

Here's the FB page for NZ Smash, we're way more active on here than smashboards or anywhere else. We'll see you in February :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nzsmash/
Haha I know pheX quite well, I am at the same skill level I´d say. He told me he had a blast at New Zealand. Thank you for that link, will check out the group very soon!

I might also visit Australia. Since my trip will "only" last 3 months I am not quite sure whether its worth though. Will let you guys know. :)

Last edited:

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
Haha I know pheX quite well, I am at the same skill level I´d say. He told me he had a blast at New Zealand. Thank you for that link, will check out the group very soon!

I might also visit Australia. Since my trip will "only" last 3 months I am not quite sure whether its worth though. Will let you guys know. :)
If you can stretch it long enough, 22-24 May Armada will be at a tournament in Melbourne, Aus. We're also hoping to get mango over! I'd say Aus is a pretty worthwhile destination if you're keen on some good melee

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
This is the only place I could think of posting this so.....

Merry Christmas guys!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm not sure of all those going to Apex from Australia this year, but if you know someone or are someone going, let me know ASAP.
Things such as seeding and entry fees could be covered/compensated/subsidized, looking out for housing on the EC will be very hard too unless you have a personal acquaintance.

Last edited:

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
How's the weather friends?
Humid and hot here in QLD :(

I'm not sure of all those going to Apex from Australia this year, but if you know someone or are someone going, let me know ASAP.
Things such as seeding and entry fees could be covered/compensated/subsidized, looking out for housing on the EC will be very hard too unless you have a personal acquaintance.
Aiming to make it in 2017 I have smash friends in america but none that live in the area :(

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Does anyone know how Smash 4 is going at Miles'?

I'm interested in knowing who got out of pools.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Yo Aussie friends! If anyone here is interested to help, I would like to ask a favor.

Smash 4 Worldwide plans to have an Australian/East Asian bracket (which pretty much has only awesome Australians signed up thus far) and we want to seed it properly. However, I just don't honestly know enough about the players you guys have to do this right. If any of you would like to take a look at this bracket and mention if you see any notable names, I would be extremely appreciative!

And for those who are like "dafuq is he talking about" Smash 4 Worldwide is an online tournament with $1000 in prizes, free to enter to. So if you wanna be in that bracket and have a shot click this link for info.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yo Aussie friends! If anyone here is interested to help, I would like to ask a favor.

Smash 4 Worldwide plans to have an Australian/East Asian bracket (which pretty much has only awesome Australians signed up thus far) and we want to seed it properly. However, I just don't honestly know enough about the players you guys have to do this right. If any of you would like to take a look at this bracket and mention if you see any notable names, I would be extremely appreciative!

And for those who are like "dafuq is he talking about" Smash 4 Worldwide is an online tournament with $1000 in prizes, free to enter to. So if you wanna be in that bracket and have a shot click this link for info.
Villyness is @Villyness (V) and one of Melbourne's top players
DevilBoozer is @boozer and is pretty good
Elton is @skillskillfiretruck and WAs best player atm
Bijou also is quite decent from what I hear

It recognize the names bastyy as @ Basty Basty and hyperthrough and seracain as @CrowGoesCaw

Seracain is ok. Idk about the other two.

Blatikin

Smash Rookie
NNID
Blatikin
Hey there I'm a new person.
Any one um, wanna play some games? trying to improve my game. Appreciative of anyone willing.

Top Bottom