• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtb ssbm 1.0 ntsc

blaze3927

Smash Ace
I am in need for some ssbm 1.0 ntsc original discs (round 4 or so)
Im unsure on this boards policy to wtb threads but it seems if i can get any 1.0 specific discs it would be here.
willing to pay around $50 shipped to AUS (negotiable)

thanks for your time

D

Deleted member

I have 1.0 JPN... but I'm a Zelda player, so yeah I'd also like to know what your game is.

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
I wonder how common verison 1 is and how offen it may have changed tournment results like just living from a fox's upair or not could change a lot.

:phone:

blaze3927

Smash Ace
?
i need them for online capability.
not too keen on j4p as i cant guarantee it will work.
so do people have any to sell?

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Uh... well, I have one. Would you be willing to trade another Melee disc for it (Any really, I'd be fine with PAL just cus they're rare here and I know people who'd buy.) and chip on some cash?
Not sure how much it would cost to ship from the US to Australia though. We could probably work something out.

LLDL

Smash Hero
You guys should know 1.0 is the only one that works pretty well when trying to play online with the LAN adapter.

Massive

Smash Champion
You guys should know 1.0 is the only one that works pretty well when trying to play online with the LAN adapter.
Oh!
Enjoy your 250ms lag and desyncs!

If you're going to run that silly hack to play melee through the LAN adapter, why don't you just mod your gamecube and burn a copy of 1.0?

NNID
dansalvato
Oh!
Enjoy your 250ms lag and desyncs!

If you're going to run that silly hack to play melee through the LAN adapter, why don't you just mod your gamecube and burn a copy of 1.0?
Better yet, sell the LAN adapter for the ~$100 it's worth and put that money toward a PC that can run Melee. ;]

blaze3927

Smash Ace
^^my pc runs melee fine, actually better than fine

^^if i enjoy'd desynchs id stick with dolphin,

^^250ms ping is to america, 17ms to aus cities where i am.

^^first you've never heard of fuzziqer's work then you call it a silly hack, gtfo of this thread ty
-many of my gamecubes are modded, has to be original disc from what ive experienced

not really interested in trades sorry, if $ is an issue i can negotiate.
if you dont have any to sell then please think carefully before you post, i probably dont want to read your 2cents about my choice.

Massive

Smash Champion
^^first you've never heard of fuzziqer's work then you call it a silly hack, gtfo of this thread ty
This guy?

Being that fuzziqer's entire method involves running two sets of Action Replay codes on a very specific version of melee while employing the gamecube LAN adapter to make remote method calls with restrictive rules on when you can/can't do buttons, what stages you can play, and what characters you can use, I'm pretty sure it would qualify as a silly hack.

That's a lot of work/money to play laggy, desyncy melee with friends.

NNID
dansalvato
^^my pc runs melee fine, actually better than fine

^^if i enjoy'd desynchs id stick with dolphin,

^^250ms ping is to america, 17ms to aus cities where i am.

-many of my gamecubes are modded, has to be original disc from what ive experienced

not really interested in trades sorry, if $ is an issue i can negotiate.
if you dont have any to sell then please think carefully before you post, i probably dont want to read your 2cents about my choice.
Seriously, we're just trying to save you money that you'll have regret spending once we come out with a fast and reliable protocol that everybody will be using.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
it seems i must apologise for some harsh words,
basically i already have seven or so lan adapters and melee consoles.
money is not an issue and i appreciate the concern, however as far as the reliability goes the online protocol is fairly stable especially with the latest save files.
I play smash64 more than melee simply because netplay is a breeze and online play is so convenient,
having melee online even only between 2-3 people (myself being the only one with a pc good enough for dolphin) would enable myself and a few others to play melee a lot more than we currently do.

Mastermooseman

Smash Cadet
I play smash64 more than melee simply because netplay is a breeze and online play is so convenient,
having melee online even only between 2-3 people (myself being the only one with a pc good enough for dolphin) would enable myself and a few others to play melee a lot more than we currently do.
Don't do it dude, you stupid Australian :), Play Project Melee (Brawl Mod) on Wifi. The guy who posted earlier "Massive" is super knowledgeable about how bad Melee online is (he's got entire threads about it), and he just explained such.

So yeah Project Melee, Makes Brawl into Melee, Australian Wii's use PAL Brawl or whatever so just hack your Wii so that you can run a a downloaded NTSC Brawl.iso from off of a Flash drive (8gb+)(The Wii has a USB slot) (Lot's of PAL people are doing this already). Private Messenging anyone in the Project Melee thread or chat room is sure to get you hooked up with the Brawl.iso and help on your Wii.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260812

Top Bottom