• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF is your favourite char. specific Edgeguarding technique???

Flarefox

Smash Ace
Fox's ftilt angled down against spacies
Shine against illusion/phantasm
Fox edge-cancelled bair to edgehog

Donkey Punch and Falcon Paunch is always great when it works

Marth-dtilt, fsmash, rising spike, and charge-b ??? offstage non-sweet spotted fair and bair :O

Red Exodus

Smash Master
With samus I like using a bomb to shorthoped dair.

I do this by accident sometimes and it's awesome because people don't see it coming.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Double n-airs with Link
double/triple b-airs with doc is fun too
Pretty much anyone that can do multiple aerials off the stage is fun to do and cool to watch.

Lolgolas

Smash Rookie
IC blizzard to fsmash desync.

A huge laugh.

Another contender is G&W's panspike.

pablovirus

Smash Journeyman
Moonwalk short hop away from the stage reverse falcon punch when they are recovering from low height.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Lol, idk about best but I like edgehog with marth to make someone go above me to get on, come back on with a Uair, and then Fsmash. throw in a weak Utilt if I have to.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
>.>;

Pegging *****es with Sheik needles and then jumping out to meet them with an F-air.

This is especially fun to use on Yoshi as he hits his second jump.

Oh, and throwing in a wavedash-to-edgehog. Just in case.

Smooth Criminal

Typo_Brawler

Smash Cadet
lol The Ice Climbers are full of lauhfes. :) I love grabing people with Popo and hitting them with Iceciles with Nana. I also love useing there hammer spin to get back on the stage. It pisses my friends off :D! lol. I also love useing Falcos grab thoring them down and useing the reflector thingie. Lol. Pikachus tail wish is also fun lol. :) The most recent one I found was with Mewtwo. Throw them down and use his side smash. The go flying! I feel bad for mmy newbie friend thou. I use that on him all the time.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
i still love Bowsers edgeguard =P

Against Falco/Fox is the best!!!!

Near ledge Fox backthrow + (double)fair DEAAAAD aw yeah that rocks

and triple bair stylin from Doc^^

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I play as Roy. when I play against fox/falco, i like to do his DED with >B>B^B^B, and once they meteor cancel, I counter it. And the all famous edgehog is classic.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
After spending quite some time playing Doc, I must say...

MONEY SHOT!!!!!!

It's carried on to several of my other characters, and it translates quite well. Samus money shot = win.

Top Bottom