• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wtf o.o kirby glitch?

phantomphungus

Smash Journeyman
LOL I saw that yesterday. YOU BEAT ME TO POSTING IT, YOU EGG! Yeah, I wonder how that happened. I think it had something to do with Ness (or was it Lucas?) being sucked in the pot while in the middle of an assist trophy summon animation, and/or something happening in the background at the same time. Hmm... this calls for some speculation...

Tennisruler

Smash Rookie
another good reason for why no items is necessary. Just kidding (at last for brawls of more than 2 people). Really, I mean one of them should have been able to get away from the final smash. Then we could finally learn is the invincibility of the final smash actually has a timer or wears off to prevent such a catastrophe from happening.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
wow...that was very annoying... but sucks for the people stuck in there that they couldnt do anything.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
wow...that was very annoying... but sucks for the people stuck in there that they couldnt do anything.
They were Comps :p

--

I just tried this on Training and it doesn't seem to work. I made a ROB pick up an Assist trophy in midair and then did Kirby's FS but nothing happened. ROB just came back holding the AT.

Top Bottom