• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf PIT IS BROKEn

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
YEah, but if you hit Pit out of his Up B, he doesn't get it back. That means ANY character can knock pit off and see if he has to return from bellow. If he still needs to get higher after his double jumps are gone... then Pit is going to die if the other player does anything. The same goes for if he cancels the move himself. If someone comes after you, you can't hit them away like R.O.B., you have to run away and lose more UP time to get back to the stage.

Yeah, totally insane recovery.
He doesn't need it lol. His up B takes him from the bottom to the top of the stage in like 3 seconds.

Corigames

Smash Hero
He doesn't need it lol. His up B takes him from the bottom to the top of the stage in like 3 seconds.
Then what about sonic? He goes up faster and does damage. Toon link goes up just as far and hits all around him! Plus, both of those characters get their Up B's back after getting hit. I don't think there is anything more frustrating than recovering with Pit and getting hit by some dead weight and dieing. Sweet, R.O.B.'s top accidentally fell of the stage and touched me, now I'm dead. What's that? A Pikmin is falling near me? Too late, I'm BLARGGGGGG.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure to throw crap at someone coming back, especially when it instantly kills them.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Then what about sonic? He goes up faster and does damage. Toon link goes up just as far and hits all around him! Plus, both of those characters get their Up B's back after getting hit. I don't think there is anything more frustrating than recovering with Pit and getting hit by some dead weight and dieing. Sweet, R.O.B.'s top accidentally fell of the stage and touched me, now I'm dead. What's that? A Pikmin is falling near me? Too late, I'm BLARGGGGGG.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure to throw crap at someone coming back, especially when it instantly kills them.
Toon Link cannot do anything after his up b move, pit can still do regular attacks. Sonic would be a broken character if he had a decent KO move. Sonic is hard to kill (I play Sonic a lot and don't even get killed) but it is hard to get KOs with Sonic as well.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Toon Link cannot do anything after his up b move, pit can still do regular attacks. Sonic would be a broken character if he had a decent KO move. Sonic is hard to kill (I play Sonic a lot and don't even get killed) but it is hard to get KOs with Sonic as well.
If you use Pit's FULL up B, he can't either. You can cancel out part way through though, but this brings up two problems. The first, you lose hieght. You have to sacrifice verticle distance to do damage. Who does that when recovering? You have to be high enough or over the stage enough to comfortably do that Second, this means that you have to use the Up B to get above the edge (beause using an up b gets rid of all your double jumps) and you have to preform the attack in such a way that you can grab on to the edge or land on the stage.

Plus, even if you do do the attack, what if they hit you with something higher priority? Dman, you wasted your recovery and got gimped. Double Wammy.

volbound1700

Smash Master
BTW Toon Link is close to being broken as well...

No character is truely broken though, they are all beatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom